GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People like this ought to be killed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
No trial, no jury, just straight to the lethal injection. Yes son, you can keep your burberry cap on as we send you where you are no longer able to contaminate the rest of the population. You mewling cabbage.

[URL]http://www.chavscum.co.uk/whattheysay.php[/URL]

The best part was when, in one of those e-mails, chav-retard#76642 pretends to be a solicitor threatening to close the site. His master plan falls on it's ass as his retarded spelling and non-sensical sentence structure makes it clear we are reading a mail from a spasticated mouth breather.

I hate these people, to the gas chambers with them.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
No trial, no jury, just straight to the lethal injection. Yes son, you can keep your burberry cap on as we send you where you are no longer able to contaminate the rest of the population. You mewling cabbage.

[URL]http://www.chavscum.co.uk/whattheysay.php[/URL]

The best part was when, in one of those e-mails, chav-retard#76642 pretends to be a solicitor threatening to close the site. His master plan falls on it's ass as his retarded spelling and non-sensical sentence structure makes it clear we are reading a mail from a spasticated mouth breather.

I hate these people, to the gas chambers with them.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:07
Regular
I would send that site an angry email but they wouldn't post it as it would have correct spelling and actual good points about chav's as well as bad.

Meh
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:08
Regular
There are no good points, end of story.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:09
Regular
"youngest regular"
Weirdos.....
(The chavs I mean)
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:10
Regular
I'm a chav, but a chav of god's creation.

We spend out days running around and hiding from each other and having drinking off the streets. We're also kind and considerate.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:13
Regular
"8==="
Wow, their comments are very shallow.

I would hazard a guess that all those email writers are about 12 but I'd be wrong.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:15
Regular
I hate chaves! Luckly there are only a few in my area the rest are ghetto people..
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:32
Regular
It just seems to me that in recent years British society has seemed content to slip into an intellectual rut, where the lazy and the moronic are rewarded, and the intelligent and diligent are metaphorically shafted.

Criminals have more rights than victims, kids can pretty much do as they please, causing havoc in society, and we just have to sit there quietly and put up with it. They're minors, they aren't to blame, poor little darlings.

But neither, it seems, are the parents. Nobody is to blame, everybody is to blame. The book gets passed so many times from person to organisation to governing body, that by the time someone is forced to take responsibilty, we've forgotten what the problem was in the first place.

We have the p*** took out of us on a daily basis, all the while taxes are going through the roof and more petty laws are brought in by the day. People dream up new ways for the common man to become a criminal. People who are normally law abiding become hunted and punished, while truly evil members of society get a slap on the wrist, an air-conditioned cell and a meal at the expense of Johnny Taxpayer. It's not their fault though is it? It's societies fault. How pathetic.

The media manipulates the masses' slow-witted minds into thinking anything that takes their fancy. Need some support for a war? Just tell the mouth breathers that those darkies kill children, put a few pictures of some dirty hospitals on the front page, consider the torches ignited. Government made a giant co
It might seem that I've gone slightly off subject but I'm hoping to make a point - it's because of this 'Chav Scum' that our country is such a joke. Brainless simpletons can walk all over our society and manipulate it to suite their retarded tastes. They can do this because they are the majority. And all those with an ounce of intelligence just have to acquiesce and watch with great sadness as one of the finest countries in the world degenerates into an island of absurdity.

When did it become unfashionable to be intelligent?

/rant
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:35
Regular
So you hate chav's....and society in general?

Also, explain to me your general drinking night then?
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:37
Regular
My 'general drinking night'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.