GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bird Flu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/10/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm surprised nobody has made a topic with all the scare mongering going on.

I must say, reading my paper today I started to get a little edgy. My history lessons remind me of the Spanish Flu of 1918 that killed 50 million people

It also affects healthy youngsters like myself and I live in an urban area full of other young people, great.
Sun 16/10/05 at 16:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Erm, do any of you actually read anything about it?

It affects late teens and young adults as it causes the immune system to go into overdrive. It isn't just a little winter flu, it's like a plague. So yeah, I'm hyping it a bit but the strains have a history.
Sun 16/10/05 at 16:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think it's just media hype. OK people will die if they catch it as people always do with any illness but it'll only be people who are susceptible to it like the old and already sick who need to be really worried about it.
Sun 16/10/05 at 16:35
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4346624.stm[/URL]

If a new strain did hit the UK before a vaccine was created, Sir Liam said an extra 50,000 would probably die - and a death toll of 750,000 was "not impossible".

Well, that's just great isn't it?
Sun 16/10/05 at 16:34
Regular
I think I've got bird flu.
Sun 16/10/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hmmmm I wouldn't be so confident.

Apparently such flu diseases spawn a few times a century and because they're new people aren't immune to them and if it becomes contaegious between people then we're screwed.

A lot of people think that is what the Black Death was too.
Sun 16/10/05 at 16:28
Regular
It's just another SARS 'epidemic'

It'll probably die out when the media gets bored.
Sun 16/10/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm surprised nobody has made a topic with all the scare mongering going on.

I must say, reading my paper today I started to get a little edgy. My history lessons remind me of the Spanish Flu of 1918 that killed 50 million people

It also affects healthy youngsters like myself and I live in an urban area full of other young people, great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.