GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4-1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 17:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
Embarrassing.
Mon 03/10/05 at 17:01
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Ok points taken and agreed with.

Gerrard > Lampard
Mon 03/10/05 at 16:56
Regular
KopKing wrote:
> Well I actually worded that quite badly. He is a quality player but
> not better than Gerrard and I think he is over-rated in that sense.
> Gerrard is a better box-to-box player, can tackle better, pass
> better, has better pace and has just as good of a shot. Lampard just
> looks a lot better because he is surrounded by 10 pure quality
> players.

--

Yep, all the Gerrard comments are true. But they're not seen as the same type player, are they? Lampard is an attacking midfielder, Gerrard is the box-to-boxer. I personally think he's better attacking than defending, but he's pretty much had to do both all by himself for a while.

Lampard doesn't look a lot better because of his teammates. If anything, Stevie looks better because he's like a diamond shining in the mud.

Except Xabi, of course. He's awesome too, but Stevie still does all the running. Xabi just floats around.
Mon 03/10/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Well I actually worded that quite badly. He is a quality player but not better than Gerrard and I think he is over-rated in that sense. Gerrard is a better box-to-box player, can tackle better, pass better, has better pace and has just as good of a shot. Lampard just looks a lot better because he is surrounded by 10 pure quality players.
Mon 03/10/05 at 16:35
Regular
He's not exactly overrated, is he? Been on stunning form consistently for the past 2 seasons.
Mon 03/10/05 at 16:33
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Stryke wrote:

> Ah, come on, he apologised for that and I don't think it was
> intentional, just a clumsy tackle. The man can't tackle all that
> well.

Ok then I suppose i'm still bitter about it though.

> But the Kop-mocking gestures won't win him any friends among the
> pundits. It's the kind of thing someone does completely out of spite,
> like Rooney. Lamps isn't a montard like Rooney, though, so I don't
> know why he did it. Made me pretty angry.

Same here. infact it was more angry than i've been in a long time. I noticed someone in the crowd threw something at him but it totally missed however for a second I wish it hit. Stupid overrated fool.
Mon 03/10/05 at 14:50
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> To Down:
>
> Oh for sods sake. You take one post out of context and assume you've
> got the moral high ground.
>
> Another scottish league "before this season" is that better
> for you sad internet pedants?

You mean Chelsea are going to suddenyl drop points in November like Celtic did last year to put Rangers before climbing back to the top in the last few months and losing the league 3 minutes before full time in the last game of the season?

Yeah. Boring.
Mon 03/10/05 at 12:02
Regular
KopKing wrote:
> > Yes it made me want him to die. Other reasons I hate him are when he
> "accidently" broke Alonso's ankle last year ruling him out
> for 3 months effectivly causing us to finish 5th. How he is
> over-rated and all his cocky sly comments. The fella is a grade A
> pr!ck.

--

Ah, come on, he apologised for that and I don't think it was intentional, just a clumsy tackle. The man can't tackle all that well.

But the Kop-mocking gestures won't win him any friends among the pundits. It's the kind of thing someone does completely out of spite, like Rooney. Lamps isn't a montard like Rooney, though, so I don't know why he did it. Made me pretty angry.

Anyway, he's not as good as Stevie etc
Mon 03/10/05 at 11:46
Regular
What a disappointing sight it was to see 3 Chelsea players including Joe Cole waving imaginary yellow cards in the air trying to get a player booked especially as it was for an inconsequential hand - ball which was going out of play anyway.

Bad enough that we have diving and feigning injuries we now have this to witness.
Mon 03/10/05 at 10:09
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Colourless wrote:
> KopKing wrote:
> I didn't believe I could ever hate
> someone more than asshead Gary Neville but Fat Frank tops that list
> easily now. Hope he breaks his leg.
>
> Aw...
>
> Did the finger to his lips make you sad?

Yes it made me want him to die. Other reasons I hate him are when he "accidently" broke Alonso's ankle last year ruling him out for 3 months effectivly causing us to finish 5th. How he is over-rated and all his cocky sly comments. The fella is a grade A pr!ck.
Sun 02/10/05 at 23:39
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Dringo wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Sheff United are top. Checkmate for you, then.
>
> Gah, United, Wednesday... what's the difference.

A very very large difference you fool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.