GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4-1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 17:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
Embarrassing.
Mon 03/10/05 at 22:05
Regular
Maybe the cop was nasty to him. I mean, it's easy to hide behind the badge.
Mon 03/10/05 at 21:45
Regular
No way should Frank Lampard have shushed the kop. It served him right to have his goal cancelled out by stevie. He didn't run to the chelsea fans and tell them to shush.

Jose did it last season and look at the situation it got him in. Personally I wanted to kick Lampard in his chav like head. I'd give him a super goal.
Mon 03/10/05 at 21:18
Regular
"Colourless"
Half of the Liverpool team has no respect for Chelsea at all, so why should he have for them...

I like those sorts of celebrations when they've been getting stick from the crowd though, my favourite being Bridgey's sprint down the line with his hand to his ear after he scored against Pompey.

I'm sure your fans booed Rooney throughout the game, where was the respect for him. I don't think he deserves any, but if your gonna give, you have to take as well.
Mon 03/10/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I was in a blinding rage when he shushed the fans much like I was when Rooney ran to the Kop last year. Can you see Stevie running to the Chelsea fans if he scored at Stamford bridge and shushing them. No he has more dignity and a lot more respect. I also said that for a split second at the time I wished it hit him. Now in hindsight and now that i've calmed down abit i think the fan who threw was just as bad as Frank for reacting in the way he did.

About Essien from the games I've seen him play with Chelsea which were only the two against the 'pool he hasn't really impressed me enough at all to warrent his £24m price tag. Not denying his quality though he was great in the CL last season.
Mon 03/10/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Colourless"
To be honest Nicky Bailey is better than them all :)

I'm sure I never went on a "Lampard pwns all!!11!" rant because I'm not biased like that. Gerrard is awesome and I would always have loved him to come to Chelsea, but I'm glad he stayed really.
Mon 03/10/05 at 19:24
Regular
I feel so special, but I haven't changed any of my points of view. Maybe you've mellowed, heh.

I think Essien's the Chelsea player that should be compared to Stevie, he's much more similiar than Lampard. Man Utd fans must be wishing Chelsea signed Stevie so Essien would've been available.
Mon 03/10/05 at 19:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Finally you see the light. And yet when I used to argue otherwise, that Gerrard was the better in my eyes, you just wouldn't have it. Then when I even hinted that you favoured Lampard because you were a Chelsea fan you'd go mad.

Why the change of heart?
Mon 03/10/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Colourless"
You know, I'm actually starting to respect Stryke a lot more these days. I think they're both class players. Most liverpool fans will say Gerrard is better and most Chelsea fans will say Lampard is better, but if we're honest, they're on a par.

On the topic of box to box players though, Essien is right up there. Awesome.
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Colourless"
KopKing wrote:
> Same here. infact it was more angry than i've been in a long time. I
> noticed someone in the crowd threw something at him but it totally
> missed however for a second I wish it hit. Stupid overrated fool.

So when you sarcastically said it made you want him to die, you were actually being serious....

And he didn't mean to break Alonso's ankle, twas an accident. I dont hate Aaron Mokeona or Olivier Dacourt for breaking Robben's foot last season....

And don't kid yourself. You didn't come fifth because you were/are awful in the league. Alonso or no Alonso.
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:36
"LOLLERSKATES!"
KopKing wrote:
> Ok points taken and agreed with.
>
> Gerrard > Lampard

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.