GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4-1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 17:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
Embarrassing.
Tue 04/10/05 at 21:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
And actually, isn't he Senagalese?
Tue 04/10/05 at 21:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oswaldo! wrote:
> In Europe, however - the LAST place I'd expected him to taste the
> smallest drop of success - he's suddenly a very changed young French
> man!

*still laughing*
Tue 04/10/05 at 20:59
Regular
Blank's not a funny man.
Tue 04/10/05 at 20:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hehehehehehehe....

Funniest thing I've read all week.
Tue 04/10/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I actually felt great dissapointment for Liverpool's left-sided defender Djimi Traoré.

Up until some point in the second-half of last season, I never rated the guy. Not one bit. Even in the slightest! I would still give him credit in areas Salif Diao wouldn't even be capable of, but I also felt Liverpool should be able to do so much better than him and that they would inevitabley suffer greatly with him in place.

In Europe, however - the LAST place I'd expected him to taste the smallest drop of success - he's suddenly a very changed young French man! He's balance between righ and left legs; there's stability in his play and movement. Okay, so he's still quite feeble when it comes to distributing the ball - but for some of the tackles he made, even against Chelsea and Milan, Sami Hyypia must've been very proud!

I love to think that people like Jamie Carragher, Steve Gerrard and Hyppia got together to help Liverpool's "back door" in preparation for the biggest three months of his life to date - that's what building a great team and having a high team spirit is all about. You only have to look at the unity in Chelsea, built around people like Lampard and Terry, to see just that.

So...What on Earth went wrong on Sunday???

Why did he suddenly throw it all away again?

That challenge on Drogba wasn't just clumsy, it was reckless, very dangerous, stupid, stinking of inexperience, such a lost sense of judgement. All this front one man Liverpool certainly couldn't have pulled it off without, right when the Reds could've had it all...

Dear me, Djimi! Oh, deary me. :(
Tue 04/10/05 at 15:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Dringo wrote:
> Yeah, Wigan only had £25 million (regardless of whether they
> spent it).

Yeah, they only had the same amount to spend as Man United...
Mon 03/10/05 at 23:31
Regular
That'd get him booked too, I believe. Didn't Lee Hendrie do that last year after scoring against Arsenal and get booked?
Mon 03/10/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Colourless"
Did you really think he was going to run the full length of the pitch to celebrate with the chelsea fans?
Mon 03/10/05 at 22:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I've got to say that any fan that actually takes offense to an opposition player "shushing" them or whatever, then they're a bit of a hove, really. Its banter, its part of the game - its what big matches are about. Crikey, the amount of stick some players get and some fans can't even take a little gesture. Sure its stupid on Frank's part being a pro and being in the position in the media he is in, but I honestly wouldn't take any offense to an opposition player doing that to our fans at Woking (it actually has been done before, and to even more of an inciting extent) just as I wouldn't expect a player to take offense to most forms of chanting.

Oh, and whoever the idiot was that said they hoped Lampard got hit with something and they wanted to hit him should just shush.
Mon 03/10/05 at 22:10
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Maybe the cop was nasty to him. I mean, it's easy to hide behind the
> badge.

Seriously, I deserved that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.