GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Clarkson on Katrina"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 13:06
"High polygon count"
If you fancy a laugh, it's worth buying/borrowing a copy of today's Sun and reading the Jeremy Clarkson column, which is all about Hurricane Katrina and the American response.

Yes, I know the low esteem in which the "newspaper" is held, but it really is worth a read. Hilariously funny, at the expense of the US government.
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:39
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> You're just as man when you voted for him?

yes Sheepy.....just as man.....
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:38
Regular
"8==="
Kawada wrote:
> Just went with the better the devil you know attitude i guess

Exactly what I was thinking coming back to this thread.
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You're just as man when you voted for him?
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just went with the better the devil you know attitude i guess, though most of Bush's votes came from states like Ohio, Kentucky and Alabama i think that says alot. Plus Kerry's a Red Sox fan (supposedly) a sure sign of evil :-D

Make no mistake i was just as mad when that idiot got a second term and i'm upset with how badly he has screwed my homeland up i just have to hope there's something left for Hilary to take over come 2008.
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:13
Regular
"8==="
Kawada wrote:
> If he'd have done it, struck me as a very sneaky individual full of
> lies. Wouldn't be the first politician to promise a load of stuff in
> his campaign and then not do anything he said he would.

But he was running against Bush who'd already demonstrated that he (or atleast his administration) was sneaky, full of lies and not exactly great with promises.

There was very little to lose by voting for the other guy - he couldn't have been any worse.
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:05
Regular
So when you search Google for "Failure" and click "I'm feeling lucky" you get what?
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If he'd have done it, struck me as a very sneaky individual full of lies. Wouldn't be the first politician to promise a load of stuff in his campaign and then not do anything he said he would

Ah well i would have voted for Nader so can't blame me :-D
Sat 10/09/05 at 20:57
Regular
"8==="
Getting a decent health service for everyone vs filling the country with more unwanted children?

Oooooh tough one.

Kerry by a mile.
Sat 10/09/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Didn't vote him in the first time and Kerry was hardly a choice the second time around. Stupid system

Bring back Clinton i say :-D
Sat 10/09/05 at 20:39
Regular
Love Clarkson and his writings,

But i mean, shows how stupid the Americans are, they voted bush in, then they voted him BACK in, i mean, once bitten twice shy? obviously not

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.