GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exam Re-marking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/09/05 at 14:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
Just had a phonecall from my (old) school. Apparently I was one mark off an A* in Drama and they've decided to have it re-marked. Lovely. Apparently everyone else's marks were much lower than were expected and they're considering getting the whole batch looked at again. I wouldn't've bothered if it were down to me but seeing as the school's doing all the legwork I thought I might as well go for it.

Anyone here ever had any appeals, sucessful or not?
Wed 07/09/05 at 17:05
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> I'm not even doing GCSE work any more, i'm just doing A level in most
> classes.

Haha, my eye.
Wed 07/09/05 at 17:03
Regular
I heard they make us do something called revision...
Wed 07/09/05 at 16:59
Regular
"\\"
It's easy enough to forget things in 2 years y'know.
Wed 07/09/05 at 16:57
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> I'm not even doing GCSE work any more, i'm just doing A level in
> most
> classes.
>
> That's a bit stupid since you'll be covering the wrong material and
> will therefore be unable to answer questions in exams.

I did the material in year 9.
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ok then, mistake made somewhere along the lines which has kind of ruined my argument, but I think the original point still stands. You said to down, "Don't get jealous", and whether in jest or not, was still arguably quite foolish, considering he has pretty amazing grades.

Obviously you're not stupid, but it was a direct comparison between your current situation and down's, and in reality of course I know which one I'd rather be in.

As at Higher > As at GCSE. Which, believe it or not, was the actual point of my post.
Regular
"bot"
Alfonse wrote:
> I'm not even doing GCSE work any more, i'm just doing A level in most
> classes.

That's a bit stupid since you'll be covering the wrong material and will therefore be unable to answer questions in exams.
Wed 07/09/05 at 16:55
Regular
"\\"
Alfonse wrote:
> Memorandum! wrote:
> Being capable of Cs in year 11 (or 10 for you English freaks,
> whatever) still isn't particularly amazing.
>
> I just started year 10 so yes it is quite good

No.
Wed 07/09/05 at 16:53
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Being capable of Cs in year 11 (or 10 for you English freaks,
> whatever) still isn't particularly amazing.

I just started year 10 so yes it is quite good and like i said before my expected grades are As and A*s.

I'm not even doing GCSE work any more, i'm just doing A level in most classes.
Wed 07/09/05 at 16:51
Regular
"bot"
Being capable of Cs in year 11 (or 10 for you English freaks, whatever) still isn't particularly amazing.
Wed 07/09/05 at 16:51
Regular
"\\"
Not trying to defend Alfonse, just trying to stop you embarassing your self.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.