GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One game - Any game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 17:01
Regular
Which would you choose and why? I would say for me that it would be Nights - I could play it for hours on end, and it brings about nice memories of how I had to get it instead of Fifa 98 on the Saturn in Christmas 97 - I bought it from SR, and need to buy it again! That was and is an incredible game!!
Your go!
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:59
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Unreal Tournament. Probably.

Me Think so too! Thanks lord grix now get that modem!
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
I wouldnt be able to live without Goldeneye!!
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:37
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
FINAL FANTASY 8- Whoever said it was rubbish,you are wrong. It was better than seven..you can play for hours,amazing graphics, And amazing plots. TELL me how it was rubbish. If you want to play a rubbish game then play Final fantasy 7,..If ya like goofy characters with spiky ten year old hair.
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:10
Unreal!
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:09
Regular
Unreal Tournament. Probably.
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Metal Gear Solid on PSX.

This game amazed me in every way.
Mon 04/06/01 at 17:59
Games that give insights of different cultures, whilst remaining sensible, tactful and somehow 'magical' deserve to sell well. Thus Shenmue sold very well indeed.
Mon 04/06/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Jet Force Gemini was a real stunner for 1 player
Goldeneye was a real stunner for 1 player and more than 1, so I will have to go for Goldeneye!

Best game character: Elvis from Perfect Dark.
Mon 04/06/01 at 17:56
Regular
maybe its a case of how many memories we can have. i think the ol harddrive in my head is gettin full up!
Mon 04/06/01 at 17:47
Indeed. But as times move on, we need more memorable moments - we need more memories and games that deserve to implant them!!! Crazy Taxi 2 is the most hopeful game I have...! Shenmue showed me how boring forklift truck driving was, Sega Rally 2 taught me to expect the occasional disappointment even from Sega, and Crazy Taxi gave me fun. Nights and the pad rules though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.