GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JOHNSON 2 STAY!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/08/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
andy johnson must stay at palace!! the best striker in the premiership bar henry last season and we deserve to keep him.
Sven should still consider him for the squad even in the championship.
Tue 02/08/05 at 09:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
GingerD, your wish has come true...

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=296080&cpid=10&CLID=&lid=2&title=AJ+inks+bumper+new+Eagles+deal&channel=football_home[/URL]

Congrats :D
Tue 02/08/05 at 09:53
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
YEAH!!! YEAH!!! WOOHOO!!! WE LOVE JOHNSON!!!
Tue 02/08/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Heh
Tue 02/08/05 at 13:48
Regular
That's a shame.

Looks like we'll have to have Crouch, Smith, Heskey or Vassell then I guess. I would have liked it to be Johnson, and was hoping he'd be given more of a chance on an international level but it looks as if that won't happen in the near future.
Tue 02/08/05 at 14:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Was I the only one to see Johnson's miss against Chelsea in the latter half of last season? I don't care how many penalties he scored, he deserves worse than Championship football for that miss. He deserves to be shot, that's what he deserves.
Tue 02/08/05 at 16:37
Regular
Andy Johnson is not better than Owen or Rooney so there ends that.

As regards to the Championship not being a big enough test... you're joking right?

Granted the players aren't as skilled by the division is very long and tough.

Leeds United have 4 England U21 internationals in their team, an australian international, Angolian, Icelandic, Irish and American international.

What's wrong with a English international being in the championship?
Tue 02/08/05 at 16:55
Regular
I hear the Angolian international wants a move. Apparently his international coach only watches the proper divisions.
Tue 02/08/05 at 17:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Dringo wrote:
> Andy Johnson is not better than Owen or Rooney so there ends that.

Owen doesn't play in the Premiership, hove.

> As regards to the Championship not being a big enough test... you're
> joking right?

He's proven himself as a top rate goalscorer in both the Championship and the Premiership. He's more than capable of playing with a top half Premiership club.

> Granted the players aren't as skilled by the division is very long
> and tough.

> Leeds United have 4 England U21 internationals in their team, an
> australian international, Angolian, Icelandic, Irish and American
> international.

OMG WORLD CLASS M8

> What's wrong with a English international being in the championship?

...nothing...but to be picked for the England squad you've got far more chance of proving your worth if you're playing at the highest level. Playing in the Premiership and the Championship is very different - and you might argue that to compete at International level its better to be playing around other players of such standard. Lets face it, when's the last time Angolia or Iceland did anything of note?
Tue 02/08/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I'm fed up of this hailing of Johnson. He was good last season, yeh, GOOD, that's it. He was second top scorer, but HALF of his goals were penalties. You'd expect every clubs top scorer to score 9 out of 10 penalties, so congratulatiobns, Johnson can put it away from 12 yards.

He scored what, 10, 12 goals in open play? That's really not anything special...Get over him, he's in the Championship where he belongs imo.
Tue 02/08/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hush Defoe lover and get back to your corner

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.