GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JOHNSON 2 STAY!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/08/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
andy johnson must stay at palace!! the best striker in the premiership bar henry last season and we deserve to keep him.
Sven should still consider him for the squad even in the championship.
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
andy johnson must stay at palace!! the best striker in the premiership bar henry last season and we deserve to keep him.
Sven should still consider him for the squad even in the championship.
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
GingerD wrote:
> we deserve to keep him.

For what reason, hmm?
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
because it always happens to us!!

I know its whinging but whenever we get any decent players they always s0d off!!

Sun Jihai
Fan Zhiyi
Hayden Mullins
Wayne Routledge
Nigel Martyn
Gareth Southgate
Clinton Morrison...

shall i go on?!?
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:36
Regular
I doubt Sven will consider anybody playing outside of the Premiership (and other countries' respective first divisions).

There just isn't enough of a test to prove anyone is worthy enough to play on the world stage unless they're playing top flight football. Similarly, in preparation terms, coming up against world class players after a year in the Championship would be too drastic a transition, and the player probably wouldn't be sharp enough to cope.

Sven will most likely take four strikers with him to Germany and, injury permitting, it looks as if that will consist of Rooney, Owen, Defoe and one other. If players like Johnson and Dean Ashton want to seriously challenge the likes of Crouch and Smith for that fourth spot then they definitely need to move back to the Premiership.
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
If Palace had stayed up you wouldn't have that problem.

I believe that all the players you have listed now play for a club in the Premier League, you have to understand that players are ambitious and want to play in the prem and for their country.

Its frustrating for the fans but unfortunatly, thats just the way it is.
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
GingerD wrote:
> decent players

> Clinton Morrison

Ummm...
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Jerrrrmmmmmmaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn Deeeeeeeeffffffffoooooooooeeeeeeee
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:45
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Ashman wrote:
> GingerD wrote:
> decent players
>
> Clinton Morrison
>
> Ummm...

That is a fair point actually. And considering we swapped him for johnson it wasnt a bad deal!!
Mon 01/08/05 at 16:15
Regular
Andy Johnson? Pfft. He's half the man Peter Crouch is.
Mon 01/08/05 at 18:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Johnson scored 40% of Palace's goals last season. You need him.

"Best striker in the Premiership bar Henry"... Well.... 1/2 of his goals were penalties. He only scored 10 from open play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.