GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JOHNSON 2 STAY!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/08/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
andy johnson must stay at palace!! the best striker in the premiership bar henry last season and we deserve to keep him.
Sven should still consider him for the squad even in the championship.
Mon 08/08/05 at 16:14
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Time_Warp wrote:
>
He's a great player, and works so hard to win the ball and must have
> the biggest work rate in our team.

Great to see another palace fan abound. they are a rare breed down my end of the country!
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dringo wrote:
> We might see a new striking star this year... you never know.

I can see John Turner getting an England U19/21 callup.
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mav wrote:
> I want to know whether or not Daniel Sturridge is as good as FM05
> gives him credit for.

Heheh. I've often thought of that. Whenever I find a really decent youngster playing for an English club I always wonder if they're really as good as it makes them out to be :-)
Mon 08/08/05 at 13:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Dringo wrote:
> Andy Johnson is exactly the kind of player England need to bring on
> just before the penalty shoot out :D

So is Ian Selley.
Mon 08/08/05 at 13:08
Regular
I want to know whether or not Daniel Sturridge is as good as FM05 gives him credit for.
Mon 08/08/05 at 12:17
Regular
We might see a new striking star this year... you never know.
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
The problem I see for England at the moment is that there's no strikers that definitely deserve the 4th place over the others. Owen, Rooney & Defoe will definitely be there (cba with the Defoe debate) but then it's not obvious who to pick our of AJ, Ashton, Crouch or Smith. They're all very different strikers yet you wouldn't really say one is better than the other. Of that list Crouch would be last for me and Ashton, although without a doubt a future international, simply hasn't proved himself to the extent that I feel he would need to. That leaves Smith and AJ. The advantage of Smith is that should it be needed, he can play almost anywhere in the forward line (except left midfield) and play there well. The advantage of AJ however is his obvious goal poaching ability. Given long enough on the pitch (and not played on the right wing) you'd fancy him to grab a goal in nearly every game he plays. He's certainly always dangerous, always threatening. Personally I'd give him the fourth spot, maybe even third in the pecking order in front of Defoe, who, for me, has shown so much potential but just hasn't delivered on it enough to be guarenteed an England place.

But of course, with that solution, you leave out Smith...
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:01
Regular
Andy Johnson is exactly the kind of player England need to bring on just before the penalty shoot out :D
Sun 07/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Our Dean has been tremendous since we got him.
I can say we would of been relegated alot earlier last season without him. Not that the team relied on him but if he had signed at the start of the season then I really think we would of stayed up. He scored 20 goals for Crewe in that half season already. Yes, it was only for Crewe but 20 goals in that amount of time is good going, especially considering the squad quality surrounding him.

But to be fair I would like to see him involved in the England squad, so maybe a transfer next time round wouldnt be too bad.
One game, one goal this term. Along with the all singin' all dancin' AJ.
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Yeah I agree Mav. The one thing most people don't see about AJ is his work rate. He works harder than any other player I've seen and thats his key to sucess.

I like crouchy though, sort of loveable in a freakish sort of way...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.