GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baros on his way to West Ham?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 11:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/4698899.stm[/URL]

Looks like Rafa's made his mind up about Baros (and Dudek) so really seems to be a question only of who and when.
Sun 24/07/05 at 14:10
Regular
"es argh"
Stryke wrote:
> Why oh why did you let Berger go?

He was on £27,000 a week at 33 years of age, we didn't want to shell out our highest wage to players that don't play in half of the games.

So he left on a bosman to Villa where he's still getting the same wage.

Lucky bas.

Plus Yak wanted to go, deal was done in January and he didn;t bother playing fr us after that. The bas can fook off.
Sun 24/07/05 at 19:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> Depor are truly awful these days. Luque is going, and that leaves them
> with Andrade as their only good player.

They're not as good as they were because they have no decent striker. Makaay left a few years ago, and Tristan is now a steaming pile. Plus they loaned out Pandiani and are now selling him, even though he's the best they have. If they can keep Luque and get Baros, they'll be good. They did win the league a few years ago, and they'll still be competing for Europe this season (probably) (if they get a decent striker).

> Baros to Barcelona :)

Haha, no chance. They're sending Saviola off on loan again. Although one of the rumoured places is Aston Villa, so possibly Saviola and Baros as a partnership? I'd like to see that, but it would mean I have to stare at that God awful Villa kit. Maroon and powder blue, nice choice guys.
Thu 28/07/05 at 12:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4714053.stm[/URL]

Baros' agent confirms he's had talks with Schalke.
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:21
Regular
It's just interest at the moment, same as Valencia/Lyon were, and West Ham/Villa are now.

Schalke can go blow themselves, I'm sure Baros would rather play in La Liga with Deportivo or stay in the Prem with Villa than go to the German League.

Although, I suppose, Rosicky and Jan Koller seem OK with it.

"Wants European football" - That phrase always irritates me. Middleborough and Everton have European football - Davids went to Spurs. Everton again, but Bellamy went to Blackburn. Balls to 'wants European football', I'm confident every single player would rate 'good club' and 'quality of league' above European football.

My hopes are on a Berger/Baros reunion at Villa.
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:28
Regular
"es argh"
I wonder why West Ham thought they could get him.

West Ham will, hopefully, get relegated. Baros could surely get into a team playing European football.
Fri 29/07/05 at 14:26
Regular
Poor Schalke [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4714053.stm[/URL]

£7 million for Baros is a great deal, as we live in a world where Louis Saha costs north of 11 million and even James 'Good for one season' Beattie goes for more money than Fernando Morientes.

I laugh at £7 million. Newcastle - you were willing to pay this for Anelka.
Fri 29/07/05 at 19:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Baros + Benayoun would be interesting. Then again, Baros would be interesting.
Fri 29/07/05 at 19:44
Regular
Thought Bennyyoon was an offensive midfielder. Baros would get to be partnered by the awesome Harewood! Yes, why is he stalling? What more would the most profilic international striker about want?

In other news, Blankster, did you get my new number today? You'd think it'd be hard to muck up the group-new-number-text, but apparently I did.
Fri 29/07/05 at 19:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Bendaspoon is an offensive midfielder, but I imagine he and Baros would still play together, like your beloved Berger/Baros combo. I have Benayoun in my fantasy team as well :)

And yes, I did get the lovely message this morning, thanks hun xx
Fri 29/07/05 at 19:51
Regular
n/p m8 lolz!!

Berger/Baros haunt my dreams at the moment, waving tantalising pinpoint 2002 passes in front of me and bursts of pace more commonly associated with cheetahs and sunbursts.

When they nail in yet another assist/goal combo in the Liverpool Aston Villa match, they could unveil T-shirts with "Czech us out, Rafa" or something as just as hilarious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.