GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Underground Closed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 10:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
Just watching the news, and the whole of the london underground has been shut due to an series of explosions.

A bus has also exploded in london.
Page:
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Rai wrote:
> Go on God. You're able to let people suffer. Prove you're real and
> strike me down with lightning or something.

That method doesn't involve enough explosives or thousands of deaths. Not his style...
Fri 08/07/05 at 19:59
Regular
Saying he doesn't agree with the act of homesexual relations doesn't make him a homophobic. Christians don't believe in the act, but this doesn't mean they treat gay people any differently. Jesus is supposed to love everyone, even sinners and homesexuality is in his eyes a sin.
Regular
"The Red Shift"
My point is that those two statements are very different. The first implies some sort of knowing whats wrong and right and trying to steer clear of what's wrong.

The second implies you are a full blown homophobe.
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Ms NY wrote:
> Aren't the buses and trains up and running again?

Yep, used both today.

Tell you what. If there is a God, then I challenge him to strike me down.

Go on God. You're able to let people suffer. Prove you're real and strike me down with lightning or something.
Fri 08/07/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Clazon wrote:

> Then he wrote:
>
> Politically, homophobia may
> be 'wrong', and if that is the case, then I don't care to be 'right'.

I'm sure they can read, Clazon. But thanks for reiterating my point.
Fri 08/07/05 at 19:52
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I care for people, live with others in co-existance, give to charity and live a life with morals and do all this without being religious...?

Game wrote:
> If the intellectual
> and pernickity amongst you are adament that me not agreeing
> with/liking the practise of homosexuality makes me homophobic, then
> so be it... IN THAT REGARD I am! I don't agree with homosexual
> relationships of any kind.

Then he wrote:

> Politically, homophobia may
> be 'wrong', and if that is the case, then I don't care to be 'right'.
Fri 08/07/05 at 19:50
Regular
"bot"
Game wrote:
> The main principle of Christianity and most other religions, besides
> worshipping a deity, is to love others; To be kind, care for them,
> feed the poor and work together to live lives of holiness.

What about a gay couple who run a homeless shelter?
They love each other, they provide somewhere to sleep and food for the homeless. They'd be better people than I am, but they should burn in hell for being SICK homosexuals, right?

And what do you suggest gay people do anyway? Pretend they're attracted to the opposite sex and force themselves through a life of unhappiness just so they're 'normal'?
Fri 08/07/05 at 19:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ms NY wrote:
> I like how everything has sort of gone back to normal already. Feels
> like a "You can't touch us!" attitude.

Exactly what me and Emitime were saying in another thread.

No terror = terrorists lose.

Although empty tubes and buses have been all over the news, but I personally don't feel wary at all. I'd happily go up there today if it came to it.

> Aren't the buses and trains up and running again?

Trains were never down. Tubes were. But yes. All buses and all tubes (that don't have tunnel damage or obstruction) are up.
Fri 08/07/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The main principle of Christianity and most other religions, besides worshipping a deity, is to love others; To be kind, care for them, feed the poor and work together to live lives of holiness.

You have to take the Bible in context. A lot of you will read a passage or a few verses of scripture and rip it apart because you take it to mean exactly what you think it does. If you take into account the true meaning, account for bits lost in translation and the overall story, you often get a much bigger picture.

I suck at being a Christian. I really do. And i'm sorry that so many of you think i'm homophobic. I'm not homophobic, in the respect that I don't hold anything against homosexual people. If the intellectual and pernickity amongst you are adament that me not agreeing with/liking the practise of homosexuality makes me homophobic, then so be it... IN THAT REGARD I am! I don't agree with homosexual relationships of any kind. You do, I don't. We're different, deal with it.

I'm in no way perfect like the rest of us. My beliefs, ideals, assumptions and thinking are a result of life. I understand that a lot of you don't agree with my thinking, but because most of you agree with eachothers opinions (with the practice of homosexuality being accepted) makes mine no less right. Politically, homophobia may be 'wrong', and if that is the case, then I don't care to be 'right'.
Fri 08/07/05 at 19:40
Regular
"cachoo"
I like how everything has sort of gone back to normal already. Feels like a "You can't touch us!" attitude.
Aren't the buses and trains up and running again?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.