GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Underground Closed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/07/05 at 10:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
Just watching the news, and the whole of the london underground has been shut due to an series of explosions.

A bus has also exploded in london.
Page:
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:19
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeah, good point.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:17
Regular
"bot"
RoJ wrote:
> Any gay I have
> ever met has been someone who I couldn't stand to talk to or be with.

See also: a massive number of people in general.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:14
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> There's nothing intellectual about it mate...

> Hush. Run along before you dig yourself into a deeper hole.

A) I'm not your mate and B) I'm not digging.

My statement is clear:

I don't approve of/agree with/like the ACTS of homosexuality: 'One man/woman having sexual intercourse/oral sex with, kissing or petting another person of the same sex in a SEXUAL way'.

I hold nothing against homosexual people. But I believe that their homosexual actions are wrong.

I'm not digging. I'm standing my ground for what I believe in.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Well I don't know how this got from bombs to batty boys but I am going to say my position in the matter. I don't like gays. I was brought up not to like them, and I don't like them, at all. Any gay I have ever met has been someone who I couldn't stand to talk to or be with. My opinions on this matter are prejudiced but to be honest who cares. I'm not going to go out of my way to victimise gays but neither am I going to accept them. I just don't like them. Maybe if I ever meet one who I can get along or if I find out someone I respect and admire is homosexual my views may change.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:11
Regular
"bot"
Some people might 'get out' of homosexuality, but there are a huge number of others who try to deny their own feelings because they fear the backlash from people like Game and end up extremely depressed.

I'd rather just accept that everyone is different and let them make their own life choices than cause misery, thanks. (Not that I believe sexuality is 'choice', of course. Just the easiest way of phrasing it).
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:10
Regular
As I said though I don't really believe it myself and I'm certainly not a christian. I do believe that there has to be some kind of god up there, he's a bit of git a though.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Opinion, opinion, opinion, get out clause.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:05
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:

> And what do you suggest gay people do anyway? Pretend they're
> attracted to the opposite sex and force themselves through a life of
> unhappiness just so they're 'normal'?

I'm no christian and I know what I'm about to say is gonna cause a lot of different opinions from people on the boards. I've heard of and actually spoke to people who have come out of homesexuality through the christian church, just regular down to earth kind of people.

Christians believe that people aren't actually born homosexual, a lot of these feelings for the same sex come from their childhood and the way they were brought up, or things that have happened in their lives. Maybe there wasn't a major male figure in their upbringing, or they were abused when they were young or many other different things. I'm no expert on this kind of stuff though, and I'm not entirely sure about it all.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Look at the second thing I pointed out, Tilt.

The two are two very different things.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:01
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Game wrote:
> I'm not homophobic, in the respect that
> I don't hold anything against homosexual people.

> Game wrote:
> I have nothing against homosexuals... but the practise of
> homosexuality sickens me and I believe it's wrong.

There's nothing intellectual about it mate...

Hush. Run along before you dig yourself into a deeper hole.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.