GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Live 8 - The Best Bits?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
What are you Live 8 best bits?

I've been watching since Snoop Dogg, but not sure how much I missed before that.

Top of the list is Velvet Revolver. Bough the album today as a spur of the moment thing, hadn't heard a single track off it, but it had been recommended to me.

By their performance tonight, I won't be disappointed - I thought they were amazing.

Second is Joss Stones drummer. A huge black bloke with a funky hat just going for it like mad - and thoroughly enjoying himself by the looks of things - and fair play to him!

Third - The Killers. Can't believe they only did one track but what they did was spot on!
Sat 02/07/05 at 21:38
Regular
The bit where they talk about poverty

and then second peaches geldof!
Sat 02/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
What are you Live 8 best bits?

I've been watching since Snoop Dogg, but not sure how much I missed before that.

Top of the list is Velvet Revolver. Bough the album today as a spur of the moment thing, hadn't heard a single track off it, but it had been recommended to me.

By their performance tonight, I won't be disappointed - I thought they were amazing.

Second is Joss Stones drummer. A huge black bloke with a funky hat just going for it like mad - and thoroughly enjoying himself by the looks of things - and fair play to him!

Third - The Killers. Can't believe they only did one track but what they did was spot on!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.