GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Live 8 - The Best Bits?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
What are you Live 8 best bits?

I've been watching since Snoop Dogg, but not sure how much I missed before that.

Top of the list is Velvet Revolver. Bough the album today as a spur of the moment thing, hadn't heard a single track off it, but it had been recommended to me.

By their performance tonight, I won't be disappointed - I thought they were amazing.

Second is Joss Stones drummer. A huge black bloke with a funky hat just going for it like mad - and thoroughly enjoying himself by the looks of things - and fair play to him!

Third - The Killers. Can't believe they only did one track but what they did was spot on!
Sat 02/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
What are you Live 8 best bits?

I've been watching since Snoop Dogg, but not sure how much I missed before that.

Top of the list is Velvet Revolver. Bough the album today as a spur of the moment thing, hadn't heard a single track off it, but it had been recommended to me.

By their performance tonight, I won't be disappointed - I thought they were amazing.

Second is Joss Stones drummer. A huge black bloke with a funky hat just going for it like mad - and thoroughly enjoying himself by the looks of things - and fair play to him!

Third - The Killers. Can't believe they only did one track but what they did was spot on!
Sat 02/07/05 at 21:38
Regular
The bit where they talk about poverty

and then second peaches geldof!
Sat 02/07/05 at 21:39
Regular
"bot"
I've been watching since the start. It's about 15% decent, 85% crap.
Sat 02/07/05 at 21:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you were given a drumkit, on a stage, with an audience of 8millionbilliongazillion, wouldn't you just smash the complete living tripe out of it? I would. And I'd be funkay. And I'd laugh doing it.
Sat 02/07/05 at 21:57
Regular
"\\"
Velvet Revolver's ending was the best bit tbh.
Sat 02/07/05 at 22:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rock in general needs more FZZZZTTT than 'twang twang'
Sat 02/07/05 at 23:18
Regular
Thought the 'Phonics did a quality little set, and obviously U2 were immense, but everyone knew they would be.

Worse set goes to Snow Patrol. Awful live.
Sat 02/07/05 at 23:32
Regular
"bot"
I thought U2 were woeful.
Sat 02/07/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Pink Floyd.....

Need I say more...
Sat 02/07/05 at 23:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
* Explodes *
He cut Hey Jude down to the chant, i quite literally want to kill him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.