GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea champions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/04/05 at 21:08
Regular
I feel obliged to gloat immaturely though i think i'll be fairly restrained!

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

good to see this after years of being chelsea bashed! now for the champs league!
Sun 01/05/05 at 01:05
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm in two minds about Chelsea. Being an Arsenal fan, I obviously want my team to win the league. But at the same time, I'm used to not being the best, just one of the best. And I'm glad that somebody, even if it isn't Arsenal, has clearly finished Manchester United's dominance of the past ten or fifteen years. My biggest issue is with the way Chelsea basically bought success.

Mourinho a genius? Nope. Give me a quarter of a billion pounds and I could deliver the league. In fact, I could probably deliver the league and the cup and cure cancer and end poverty. Chelsea simply went out and bought a lot of great players. There is little skill in that.

But hey MAN YOO IT'S ALL OVER HAHAHAHAHAHA. [S][S]Sorry. I have a lot of resentment.[/S][/S]
Sun 01/05/05 at 00:43
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I don't think anyone can be in any doubt that the money won them the title. But having said that, they have spent the money on a set of players that have gelled well, and I see no reason why Chelsea won't win the title for the next 3 years or so. They can only get better.
Sat 30/04/05 at 23:54
Regular
Yeah Mourinho is a genius and he is the main reason they won.
Sat 30/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
"not a friken newbie"
chelsea deserve it, they've worked harder aand played better than anyone else.

no matter what anyone says mourihno (if thats the correct spelling) is a genius
Sat 30/04/05 at 23:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Well then, I didn't know the Premier League cost £200mil to buy it ;)
Sat 30/04/05 at 21:40
Regular
Well hopefully it will take you another 50 years to win again :D
Sat 30/04/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Meh

If we don't beat you. Milan will, and hopefully land a flare on Jose
Sat 30/04/05 at 21:08
Regular
I feel obliged to gloat immaturely though i think i'll be fairly restrained!

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

good to see this after years of being chelsea bashed! now for the champs league!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.