GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea champions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/04/05 at 21:08
Regular
I feel obliged to gloat immaturely though i think i'll be fairly restrained!

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

good to see this after years of being chelsea bashed! now for the champs league!
Sun 01/05/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
jakey b wrote:
>
> jose mourinho is not a good manager

Whilst many dislike Chelsea since the arrival of Abramovich, few will agree with you there. Any idea what he did at Porto?

> chelsea will brag about this title for years to come

Wrong. We will brag about it until we win it next year.

>i say chelsea are scum and steal the players

Yes, of course. We put on special camoflauge (sp?) and crawl subtley into other clubs, and efficiently pop our targets into an inconspicuous brown sack.

>and suck

Wow, you're deep.
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:42
Regular
It was my friends birthday today, a chelsea fan, I bought her a premiership trophy (some cheap thing from my local shop) and I wrote in the card "Whatever Abramovich can do, I can do too".

She is well aware of my "Chelsea bought the premiership" argument.
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:37
Regular
"kill or be killed"
happy for you mate.. it might be your last.
Sun 01/05/05 at 17:24
Regular
Eh? They have a good manager but I do think they won it cos of their unlimited money trees :P
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:47
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
JFH wrote:
> jakey b wrote:
> they used to be crap and have not won the league for 50 years.
>
> The season before they got all their spending power they finished
> fourth. Not crap in my opinion.

well roman abramovich bought chelsea
jose mourinho is not a good manager its the plasyers on the pitch

chelsea will brag about this title for years to come

well done chelsea i will give it to you. you won the league and have had a brilliant season they beat barca and bayern.

i dont care its my opinion and i say chelsea are scum and steal the players and suck
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:32
Regular
"0228"
jakey b wrote:
> they used to be crap and have not won the league for 50 years.

The season before they got all their spending power they finished fourth. Not crap in my opinion.
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:09
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
i hate chelsea

but the season they have had i think they deserved to win the league because they have a good goalie and defender and midfielder

but look at it this way i am a man united fan and i think the only reason chelsea won the league was because they have all the money they have all the good players and steal them from other clubs. they used to be crap and have not won the league for 50 years.

i am going to say that when chelsea come to old trafford man united are going to show them who the better champions are.

i have to say that chelsea have won it once

arsenal have wo9n it 3 times

we have won it 8 times

well have fun catching up
Sun 01/05/05 at 14:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah well soon as this Sheik buys United, we will soon be back to reclaim the Premiership trophy :-D

Congrats money bags :-D
Sun 01/05/05 at 12:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Difference in Chelsea and Yoo's starting XI (if all the squad is fit)?

10.01 million.

Of course, when you take into account the benches and, indeed, the entire, it's a different matter.
Sun 01/05/05 at 12:06
Regular
yay! we spent 100 million our owner was happy to spend. You spend a coupl of pennies your board didn't want to spend. w won the title, you didn't. who is the happier?

i reckon we will spend about 90-100 mill this summer, and take 25-30 mill in income from transfers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.