GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea champions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/04/05 at 21:08
Regular
I feel obliged to gloat immaturely though i think i'll be fairly restrained!

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

good to see this after years of being chelsea bashed! now for the champs league!
Mon 02/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
I don't rate Jose any higher than most.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Colourless"
jakey b wrote:
> i think the only reason chelsea won the league was because they have all > the money

Ahaha. Especially funny considering you also said this:

> but the season they have had i think they deserved to win the league

You also said:
> jose mourinho is not a good manager

Obviously you must be joking, so I need not say anything really...
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Colourless"
jakey b wrote:
> chelsea will brag about this title for years to come

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Says he who just justified Man United not winnning the title this year with "we won it 8 times".
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:03
Regular
£10 million for Mourinho, and God only knows what the background staff are worth. Best in the bussiness I'd say,

Come on Liverpool!
Sun 01/05/05 at 23:51
Regular
"0228"
But they wasted so much unnecessary money on strikers; Drogba, Mutu, Crespo, and Kezman. They only really needed one of them.
Sun 01/05/05 at 23:48
Regular
saying they would have the league without the money is laughable.

They used to have gronkjaer on the wing FFS!
Sun 01/05/05 at 23:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Makelele.

Without him they arguably wouldn't have succeeded this season.

Top player.
Sun 01/05/05 at 23:18
Regular
"0228"
Chelsea could have won the Premiership without spending £200 million. Pre-Abramovich they had a good goal keeper in Cudicini, they had Terry and Lampard, their two most influential players this season, and a perfectly good strike force in Gudjonsen and Hasselbaink. Oh, and Ranieri was a great manager too. All Chelsea really needed was Joe Cole and maybe a couple of extras just to strengthen the squad in case of injury.
Sun 01/05/05 at 22:39
Regular
I always had a dislike for Manchester United, they always had the most money and would always win everything. Despite this they didn't have "too" much money and were never, in a sense, always a dead cert to win the game.

Chelsea have gone one stage further and I dread the day Leeds return to the Premiership. Because I'll almost certainly switch off football. Kenyon goes on about the "hardwork of the staff and players", yeah the £200 million players and the £40 million staff.

Just cause Mourinho had a good season with Porto DOES NOT mean he is always brilliant. Loads of managers have a great season and then go down hill RAPIDLY, look at Howard Wilkinson at leeds for example.

I hate Chelsea so much, and I will be the happiest man on the planet if Liverpool defeat them at Anfield. Even though I'm not a liverpool supporter.

What is this about £120,000 a month to coax Gerrard away from Anfield. What the HELL are chelsea playing at? It is a disgrace, there is no way ANY football team in the premiership can compete with that. I just hope Steve's loyalty holds true.

If you can't win it buy it. Normally a saying I apply to Gameaday, not to football.
Sun 01/05/05 at 21:55
Regular
"kill or be killed"
Chealse is notting without abramovich

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.