GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony PSP - September 1st, £179.99"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 11:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=58765[/URL]

And so it begins. Still, sounds a long way off at the moment, and you still don't get a game for your cash (you do get the Value Pack though, with 32MB card, battery pack, pouch, strap and other useless gubbins). Free copy of Spider-Man 2 the movie on UMD if you register too.

Don't know why I bothered to post this, I won't able to afford one for about four years now anyway.
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:42
The psp is not region locked!
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:33
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Im getting a PSP for £150 or less!

I got my new for £155, which wasn't too bad.

Definatly worth buying it now though, but not the US version as the UMD movies are region locked.

Get yerself a nice Jap 1.
Sat 07/05/05 at 19:17
"Retarded List"
Lou Role wrote:
> I won't pay the price that Sony are asking on release. But depending
> on how good GTA PSP is then I may get one when they drop in price,
> say under £100.

It's a damn cheek to charge that much in the UK compared to the price in the US and Japan. Had it been nearer the £150 mark then I would go for it. It'll probably drop about fifty quid come Xmas. That's the time I'll get one.
Thu 05/05/05 at 06:49
Update: PSP should be arriving this afternoon. Then I'll see if I have to pay customs or not...

Wed 04/05/05 at 10:56
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Hmmm shall have to check the old finances....
Wed 04/05/05 at 09:45
Regular
VGC do the Value pack without Gretzky for £143.25. You could get Wipeout Pure separate and it still wouldn't come to £180.

there's a load of new games out though, even some RPGs. May have to flex the plastic again :D
Wed 04/05/05 at 09:37
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Ah ah, still don't want one with hockey though. Wipeout pure combi is what i'm after, and they dont have it!!
Wed 04/05/05 at 09:19
Regular
[URL]http://www.importmadness.co.uk/cgi-bin/prod?Item_Number=240093[/URL]
[URL]http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=380_421&products_id=8479[/URL]
Wed 04/05/05 at 09:02
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Well chances are they've done it to drain peoples pockets of nuggets just before the release of Xbox 2. And it will probably work in europe.

I was going to import one, but most places seem to have sold out in the last week! Gaarrrrr!
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It's precisely because of the other launches that Europe is getting it later, not in spite of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.