GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vanilla Sky"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 08:57
Regular
Yeah it sucks whatever shut up.

I loved it.
Sun 10/04/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
As long as one of the characters says "jeepers", like in the older film version, I'll be happy.
Sun 10/04/05 at 10:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I liked Jason Lee, but my main problem was accepting Cruise as an in-peril type character. Because you know he'll win.
Which is the major drawback for War of The Worlds for me, you know both he and the moppet will be ok and save the world. With love and new respect for the absent father figure. Possibly with some evil alien nazis.
Sun 10/04/05 at 10:14
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> Open Your Eyes was on the night before. The main bloke looks nothing
> like Tom Cruise, but Cruise gets his mannerisms down to a tee.

Gwar! Ass! Missed it...........
Sun 10/04/05 at 10:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Open Your Eyes was on the night before. The main bloke looks nothing like Tom Cruise, but Cruise gets his mannerisms down to a tee.
Sun 10/04/05 at 09:51
Regular
"the burning sky"
Yah, twas a good film. Missed the first half hour, but didnt mess it up much.
Sun 10/04/05 at 09:07
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Me too. Expected a chick flick, got a really good SF movie.

It was on last night wasn't it? I really need to track down Abre los ojos (Open your eyes), the original..
Sun 10/04/05 at 08:57
Regular
Yeah it sucks whatever shut up.

I loved it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.