GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 - Release date"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 10:47
Regular
In Official UK PS2 mag it's dated for the 6th July. It's worse than the promised 1st June, but better than nothing!
Wed 06/06/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Back For Good"
I saw a screenshot of GT3 in one of my old magazines and you can drive by Sony's head building in Japan,cool huh?
Wed 06/06/01 at 17:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I dont mind if its 2oth July as long as they do a proper conversion of it i.e Full Screen and 60Hz support.
Wed 06/06/01 at 10:23
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Just been to the SR reviews site to look at a few pictures and noticed that the SR release date has now been set to the 20th July!

Argghhh!!!!....I'm beginning to think that it'll never come out!!!

Anyone else noticed this?
Mon 04/06/01 at 13:57
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> I suppose really we can't say it's been 'put back', as apart from
> the initial date of 'PS2's launch' no date has ever officially been
> given.

It'll get here when it gets here... I can wait... I
> think...

I am looking forward to it as well, it looks absolutely stunning.
Mon 04/06/01 at 13:55
"High polygon count"
I suppose really we can't say it's been 'put back', as apart from the initial date of 'PS2's launch' no date has ever officially been given.

It'll get here when it gets here... I can wait... I think...
Mon 04/06/01 at 13:46
I have heard rumours from a mate who actually owns a games shop that the GT3 release date has been put back to early August.
Mon 04/06/01 at 13:46
"High polygon count"
Sorry... URL of that story is:

http://ps2.ign.com/news/35434.html
Mon 04/06/01 at 13:42
"High polygon count"
snake101 wrote:
> realeased on july 6th guaranteed!! my dad works for them u see. u
> need anymore info e-mail me. ([email protected])

According to ps2.ign.com the US version is expected to be in the shops on 10th July - which is a Tuesday. Seems odd, but you can almost guarantee we won't get it before the US.
Sun 03/06/01 at 09:00
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Thats nice of them.
Sat 02/06/01 at 20:09
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Thats very good of the people at SR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.