GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I had my first rude customer yesterday."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/03/05 at 23:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I was meant to leave work at four o'clock yesterday. It had just turned four and I had one last job to do. Suddenly, a little boy caught my attention and made me follow him to his dad in the paint section (I work in a DIY store).

His dad asked me a question (I don't remember what it was). I told him I didn't know and that he should ask someone else. He told me to get someone else to come over. I said that I was busy and was meant to have already left. He said to get someone again. I told him he'd have to do it himself.

He came face-to-face with me and said "JUST GET SOMEONE ELSE!"
Almost taken back, I just defiantly stared back at him and coolly answered, "No..."

And I waltzed off juggling a roll of masking tape to finish my last chore.
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I loved abusing Cubist, but everyone thought they were funny with gay jokes. I'm all up for homophobia, but most of it just wasn't funny whatsoever.
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:51
Regular
"8==="
True.

That 'Jiggypuff' setup was good though.
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
But 99% of it was like 'Yeah, Nice Post Cubist. Bet you want to BUM IT'
Tue 08/03/05 at 00:04
Regular
"8==="
I either missed that or paid no attention to it.

The whole 'x' thing was funny, even funnier was that most of the forum were right in the end (ooer - sorry couldn't resist it [ooer again]). Must've been the 'BJ in the bushes' reference. :D
Tue 08/03/05 at 00:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I bet your boss gave you a right b#llocking for that, Cubist.

And a left one!
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:56
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
When I was on work experience, there was one particular american woman who came into the shop. She was quite pushy and spoke so quickly that I had no idea what she was saying. In the end, it turned out that she didn't have enough for the 32p paracetomal she was just buying as an excuse to park outside the pharmacy, so she just left.
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Bow to me!"
A similar thing happened with me and milk... woman could'nt afford a 30p litre of milk. Later that day I knocked over a 30l trolley of milk in the fridge. Lucky for me that was my last day.
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:21
Regular
So you basically told him to beat it because your shift was finished?

"Hi lady, err, our shift is finished now, so you'll have to find some other way to put out this raging fire. We're only paid till 8am"

You do your job, even if you "have" to go.

I'm glad I don't live near you.
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:56
Regular
"\\"
The Hibernator wrote:
> EDIT: Double post.

Am I the only one that doesn't see this is as an edited post?
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:07
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Indeed, cooooldude...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.