GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Faction"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/05/01 at 09:26
Regular
As soon as the game starts you know it will be unlike any other FPS(first Person Shooter)and this is going to swipe the crown around Timesplitters head straight over its own.
the storyline revolves around a group of miners(very exciting)who work on mars and as soon they finish doin some job or something then you find out you have been screwed by the BIG BOSS so your life is in danger and no escape......
but there is because this game allows you to blow up everything that is in your way and on one level you get to blow a hole in a wall and it disrupts the lava flow and it goes all over the enemy you will also be able to dig through the fall and blow up the ceiling NOT LONG TO WAIT BECAUSE IT COMES OUT ON JUNE 22

I was going to buy crazy taxi next friday but after i saw this it changed my mind straight away
Sun 24/06/01 at 18:41
Regular
adrian wrote:
> What is quite fun to do is to get the remote charges. Throw one at a
> enemy so that it sticks to them. They run around screaming with
> there arms in the air. Either wait till they are near someone so you
> can get 2 or more with one go or detonate whenever. When it
> detonates it leaves the body in its only little hole ready to be
> buried. Whats the saying "digging your own grave" well
> they dont dig just blow. So the new phrase can be "blowing your
> own grave".

that is a good phase how far have you got
Sun 24/06/01 at 18:15
This is an amazing game. It's THQ's answer to Half Life, but better. The eneny AI is quite impressive, as are the graphics. And the weapons, well all I can say, is they are brilliant, especially that rocket launcher with that thermal sight. Brilliant game!

Here we go disappointed Sony fans, here is one of those must-have games you've been waiting for.
Sun 24/06/01 at 17:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
What is quite fun to do is to get the remote charges. Throw one at a enemy so that it sticks to them. They run around screaming with there arms in the air. Either wait till they are near someone so you can get 2 or more with one go or detonate whenever. When it detonates it leaves the body in its only little hole ready to be buried. Whats the saying "digging your own grave" well they dont dig just blow. So the new phrase can be "blowing your own grave".
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:43
Regular
when you get on to the later levels and you are up stairs you blow a hole in the floor and can jump down
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:04
Regular
i like it when they run round screaming because you have set them alight
Sun 24/06/01 at 14:16
Regular
i won the first battle against Capek dont want to give much away but im ages from finishing
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:33
Regular
yeh it is amazing some of the things you have to do once you have to do puzzles
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:31
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Who liked the very beggining bit? It was very confuesing because I heard voices comming but as there wasn't anyone near me I just carried on walking, then I hear "hey where you going miner" then a load of gun shots. I thought to myself "haha someone is getting killed". Then I realised it was MY health going down so I breezed out. Heh, it was very funny at the time.
Sun 24/06/01 at 09:17
Regular
you can save when ever you want
How many battles with Capek is there because i am stuck on the first battle with him where he comes out the tube and keeps getting power in that purple thing
Sat 23/06/01 at 22:33
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have been looking at a guide(Not reading just glancing) and it has 71 sections for the complete walt throught. Iam not to sure if every section is a new loading section if you get what I mean.

Longy;0) I think you can save at any time as when I paused the game you could load and save. Or can you only save once in each of the sections between loading.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.