GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Faction"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/05/01 at 09:26
Regular
As soon as the game starts you know it will be unlike any other FPS(first Person Shooter)and this is going to swipe the crown around Timesplitters head straight over its own.
the storyline revolves around a group of miners(very exciting)who work on mars and as soon they finish doin some job or something then you find out you have been screwed by the BIG BOSS so your life is in danger and no escape......
but there is because this game allows you to blow up everything that is in your way and on one level you get to blow a hole in a wall and it disrupts the lava flow and it goes all over the enemy you will also be able to dig through the fall and blow up the ceiling NOT LONG TO WAIT BECAUSE IT COMES OUT ON JUNE 22

I was going to buy crazy taxi next friday but after i saw this it changed my mind straight away
Sat 30/06/01 at 13:59
Regular
"WWJD"
Kid Rock wrote:
> Longy;0) wrote:
> Kid Rock u should of bought crazy Taxi then
> bought red faction later
> but start saving up for MGS2

crazy
> taxi aint that good longy
Red faction is miles better you will
> think the same when you get used to the controls
i think it is but ill probably like red faction better if i could play onit for a while but MGS2 is going to be WICKED! everyones gonig to buy it when they've played on the demo it Rocks! im getting that when ive got a playstation2 defently
Sat 30/06/01 at 13:54
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I am now at 26. Maintenance Entrance

Slowly but surely, huh?
Tue 26/06/01 at 18:59
Regular
im buying it tomorrow or saturday
Tue 26/06/01 at 18:59
Regular
Longy;0) wrote:
> Kid Rock u should of bought crazy Taxi then bought red faction later
> but start saving up for MGS2

crazy taxi aint that good longy
Red faction is miles better you will think the same when you get used to the controls
Tue 26/06/01 at 08:56
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Kid Rock has been renting Red Faction I think. Why start saving for MGS2? There is plenty of time to save up. It doesnt come out in America till mid November so it hopefully will be with us just before christmas.
Mon 25/06/01 at 22:37
Regular
"WWJD"
Kid Rock u should of bought crazy Taxi then bought red faction later but start saving up for MGS2
Mon 25/06/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I havent played it much at all, as I dont want to rush through the game. Has anyone else found out that you can turn on the microwaves that are in the game. Also on multi-player I blow 4 people up at once with a fusion rocket launcher. This game is great and well worth getting, if you dont already own it.
Mon 25/06/01 at 19:52
Regular
i am completely stuck on section 59
Mon 25/06/01 at 19:09
I tell a lie, I'm actually on section 43 - Nanotech Labs
Mon 25/06/01 at 19:06
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I'm at 23. Administration Entrance now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.