GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fox Hunting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
So much for the ban on fox hunting. Even though the legislation is not due to become law until February, I found out today that the Country side alliance or someone are launching a legal fight to overturn the law. But get this.....they can continue to hunt until the matter is settled (could be 5 years).

Now imagine this, what if an individual launched a legal fight not to recognise the law on say armed robbery. Does this mean that person could continue robbing until the matter was settled? I think not.

This government has bowed under pressure, from a few toffs and upper class ninnies. What messages are you sending Blair.....why bother with laws when the rich and powerful just choose to ignore them anyway??? You muppet
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:41
Regular
"foxy"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Why do you feel the need to use far too many question marks?

Sorry will restrain myself from now on.lol
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:41
Regular
I think you'll find they are plenty concerned about such things.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:40
Regular
"foxy"
And should parliment and the police not be more concerned about the terrified women that are raped each day....or the terrified child that is abused....or the helpless old person beaten up and robbed in their home?
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:40
Regular
Why do you feel the need to use far too many question marks?
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:39
Regular
"foxy"
But British bloke

Does that not apply to nearly every animal in the world....what about the rabbits that the fox chases....do they not have a trouser moment???? Do cows not have that moment when they arrive at a slaughter house surrounded by the smell of death??? Why do you people make such a thing about a fox????
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:38
Regular
What about - you have to kill a fox or I'll kill two of them.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:36
Regular
"foxy"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Bongo, as much as I disagree with some of your views, your tag-line
> did make me chuckle.

Im glad I made you chuckle....see we are not all bad.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bongobabe wrote:
> So yes i would rather have my head ripped off in one quick fatal
> swoop than be left to die for days

But what about the terrifying chase where you’re followed by a pack of barking dogs? A mild brown trousers moment methinks.

Foxes have brains about the same size as your average chav though, so they fear 'nuffink', right? They don't get scared.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Bongobabe wrote:
> ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I think I read somewhere that Foxes like being killed.
>
> And i think if your going to be so childish......you cud say that
> about every animal in this whole entire world.....What makes a fox
> sooooooooo special in your eyes that it shouldnt be killed??????????

If you want them dead so badly, just design some large mouse-trap-esque thingies, tie yourself up naked in the middle and BAM! the eviiiiil foxes will be gone without you needing to satisfy your bloodlust twice a week.

You can't justify what you do, scumbag.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:32
Regular
"foxy"
RoJ wrote:
> What makes you so special that should stop you from being killed?

Nothing.....if someone wants to kill me...and my time is up...then so be it......but id rather it quick a painless as possible

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.