GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fox Hunting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
So much for the ban on fox hunting. Even though the legislation is not due to become law until February, I found out today that the Country side alliance or someone are launching a legal fight to overturn the law. But get this.....they can continue to hunt until the matter is settled (could be 5 years).

Now imagine this, what if an individual launched a legal fight not to recognise the law on say armed robbery. Does this mean that person could continue robbing until the matter was settled? I think not.

This government has bowed under pressure, from a few toffs and upper class ninnies. What messages are you sending Blair.....why bother with laws when the rich and powerful just choose to ignore them anyway??? You muppet
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:24
Regular
"foxy"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Bongobabe wrote:
> Yes I do.and will continue to do so.......A fox is killed more
> naturally, less painfully and much more quickly by a pack of hounds
> than by a bullet or poison.
>
> And you know this for a fact how?
> I bet you caught three foxes, bought a gun; some poison and then got
> your hounds. You took all these things to the Birmingham National
> Indoor Arena and got that bloke from gladiators to help you.
>
> You gave the poison to a chef, the gun to a marksman and you held
> onto your dog’s leads.
>
> The Scottish bloke then said:
>
> "You will all go on my first whistle...
> Chef, ready!
> Marksman, ready!
> Hounds, ready!"
>
> *Whistle*
>
> Your hounds tore apart that evil chicken-killing fox much quicker
> then the bullet splattered its brains against the brightly coloured
> mats and the poor old chef had barely even had a chance to start
> melting his knob of butter.
>
> Pfft

If a marksman dosnt hit his target directly and only wounds it....is that not a bit obvious that the target is going to be left in pain...get blood posioning and die a slow painfull death???????????? And does a rat die in the exact spot that it has eaten the poison that was laid down for it??? NO!!!! you will discover the dead rat when the stench of the rotting corpse reaches your nose!!!
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I think I read somewhere that Foxes like being killed.

Yeah I read that too.
It was in "Fox hunting, by foxes. Put us out of our misery".
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:20
Regular
I think I read somewhere that Foxes like being killed.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:19
Regular
"foxy"
RoJ wrote:
> Meh. You people annoy me though with your hypocritical actions.
> "Foxes are vermins, they kill chickens" etc. Jesus, I bet
> you aren't a vegan. I love meat, but millions of chickens die every
> year to end up on our plates. That makes us vermin then, going by
> your statements. Foxes are only vermin because they kill chickens,
> our chickens, which are going to die anyway because we kill them..
> Hm..

I have not suggested that they are VERMIN.....and I have not suggested that they are killed to protect our chickens......but having no natural preditor, they will become over populated if not keep under control....Leaving foxes dying for weeks of hunger because their natural food sorces will become scarce. More disease spreading throughout their species because they have become over populated....
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bongobabe wrote:
> Yes I do.and will continue to do so.......A fox is killed more
> naturally, less painfully and much more quickly by a pack of hounds
> than by a bullet or poison.

And you know this for a fact how?
I bet you caught three foxes, bought a gun; some poison and then got your hounds. You took all these things to the Birmingham National Indoor Arena and got that bloke from gladiators to help you.

You gave the poison to a chef, the gun to a marksman and you held onto your dog’s leads.

The Scottish bloke then said:

"You will all go on my first whistle...
Chef, ready!
Marksman, ready!
Hounds, ready!"

*Whistle*

Your hounds tore apart that evil chicken-killing fox much quicker then the bullet splattered its brains against the brightly coloured mats and the poor old chef had barely even had a chance to start melting his knob of butter.

Pfft
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:14
Regular
"foxy"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> So you actually love foxes and want them to come to as little harm as
> possible, yes?

I have utter respect for the fox.....but even you do gooders accept that they need to be populated, and what i am saying is ....that a pack of hounds is the most humane way of doing it..... Why dont you tell me your idea of doing it??????
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Meh. You people annoy me though with your hypocritical actions. "Foxes are vermins, they kill chickens" etc. Jesus, I bet you aren't a vegan. I love meat, but millions of chickens die every year to end up on our plates. That makes us vermin then, going by your statements. Foxes are only vermin because they kill chickens, our chickens, which are going to die anyway because we kill them.. Hm..
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:08
"period drama"
So you actually love foxes and want them to come to as little harm as possible, yes?
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:04
Regular
"foxy"
RoJ wrote:
> And do you hunt, yourself?

Yes I do.and will continue to do so.......A fox is killed more naturally, less painfully and much more quickly by a pack of hounds than by a bullet or poison.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:02
Regular
"foxy"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> at LEAST twice a week! Oh my god! That is so radical!
> So, 2 foxes a week. Wow, ultimate pest control.
>
> You're doing a great service to mankind.
> Thanks.
>
> 1. Your cat is not a developed, civilised human being. Although if
> you'd like to compare yourself to a mindless instinct-controlled
> animal, be my guest.

But it is not the developed, civilsed human beings that are chasing and killing the fox....is it? it is the hounds....and YES they are instinct controlled animals....so like my cat.......they are doing what they have been bred, for hundreds of years, to do.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.