GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fox Hunting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
So much for the ban on fox hunting. Even though the legislation is not due to become law until February, I found out today that the Country side alliance or someone are launching a legal fight to overturn the law. But get this.....they can continue to hunt until the matter is settled (could be 5 years).

Now imagine this, what if an individual launched a legal fight not to recognise the law on say armed robbery. Does this mean that person could continue robbing until the matter was settled? I think not.

This government has bowed under pressure, from a few toffs and upper class ninnies. What messages are you sending Blair.....why bother with laws when the rich and powerful just choose to ignore them anyway??? You muppet
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I can't tell you that. If I had all the answers to life, I would be Richard Whitely and therefore would not be talking to you on an Internet forum.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:52
Regular
"foxy"
So English bloke

As you agree that it needs regulating...how would you suggest it be done?
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:50
Regular
"foxy"
wang-king wrote:
> How many old ladies have foxes beaten up and robbed? Huh? HUH?
> What you just said is completely irrelevant, except that if you want
> them to protect the child you had at 13, maybe you should stop
> distracting them.

It is not irrelevant.....The point I was making is that the new law is a farce, which is just taking up police time and resources.... If they are gunna ban hunting, they should do it completly. But the government knows that they would shoot themselves in the foot,with an election coming up because 70% of the population either agree to it or have no particular view. It is a token gesture.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bongobabe wrote:
> But ENGLISH BLOKE
> Do you suggest that the fox is totally left alone, and that there is
> no need to regulate its population?

It's hard to say. Now that we've stuck our size 12 boots in it may indeed need to be regulated. But had we not in the first place I'm sure we would not now be bowing to our mighty fox over-lords. I'm sure nature would have found it's own balence.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bongobabe wrote:
> Because the law is un-enforceable.

First thing I agree with
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:46
Regular
"foxy"
But ENGLISH BLOKE
Do you suggest that the fox is totally left alone, and that there is no need to regulate its population?
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:45
Regular
If they didn't bring in so many ridiculous laws such as fining people for dropping cigarette butts or skulking around bushes with their pathetic little laser guns, maybe there'd be more of the boys in blue available to stop barry the butt-rapist bludgeoning sweet old martha outside the bingo hall.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:44
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
How many old ladies have foxes beaten up and robbed? Huh? HUH?
What you just said is completely irrelevant, except that if you want them to protect the child you had at 13, maybe you should stop distracting them.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:43
Regular
"foxy"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I think you'll find they are plenty concerned about such things.

But all this law has done is take the police off the street, where they fight real crime. Because the law is un-enforceable.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
English, lass. English.

Anyway, I know that Thumper will indeed have a rabbit-pips moment when chased by the fox, but that is the natural order. The fox kills for sustenance whereas most hunts that I know of don’t then go home and eat the fox.

Look at the wild animals of Africa or some place that has other things then just moles and mice. Do they kill for fun? No they don’t. They kill for food and then when full they sit down and have a chat with their loved ones. Fox-hunting as far as I know is for the tradition and the sport, not to feed ones family.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.