GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"United to end Arsenal's Run?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
After recent displays by United, im not so sure we will beat them.
There is a severe lack of 'football' about us at the moment and it seems to be a case of hoofing the ball in the air in desparation.

The team is constantly changed on a weekly basis by Fergie which is really frustrating as it disrupts the team; many of the players seem to have simply forgotten where and how they are supposed to be playing and the general morale of the team is down. The defence looked so poor in midweek against Sparta Prague; it's almost like if Rio's not playing, the defence aren't playing and the attacks not much different.

One important fact is that if we don't beat Arsenal on Sunday then I would say farewell to our title chances this season, that may be the single reason to spur United on to winning on Sunday but it won't be easy - thats for sure. Writing off our title chances at such an early stage in the league is beyond depressing.

So come on United, let's see what you are made of.

Predictions and any views on where the match will be won and loss please.
Sun 24/10/04 at 18:09
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Rooney scored.

Yes because Toure went forward and stayed forward didn't you hear what the commentators said? Toure would of been there to stop him no doubt.
Sun 24/10/04 at 18:08
Regular
"0228"
You'd have had to have some balls to send off the home team's top defender that early in the match.
Regular
Rooney scored.
I wouldn't call myself an Arsenal fan, but I must say they were cheated out of that.
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Because he's played at a consistent world class standard since Euro
> 2004.

I hope to GOD you're taking the pish.
Sun 24/10/04 at 18:07
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Azul DX wrote:
> Why?
> Because he dived?
> Because he had a goal gifted to him on a shiny silver platter?
>
> Because he's played at a consistent world class standard since Euro
> 2004.
>
> He even outshined Henry today.

They both did nothing..
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
CHEATin scouser

nuff said
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh how beautiful this is, do you want some cheese with that whine Arsenal fans? :-D

Does a happy jig
Regular
Azul DX wrote:
> Why?
> Because he dived?

Because he's played at a consistent world class standard since Euro 2004.

He even outshined Henry today.
Sun 24/10/04 at 18:06
Azul DX wrote:
> Mav wrote:
> What a player Rooney is.
>
> Why?
> Because he dived?

Nah, I think it's because he was rubbish the entire game, barely mentioned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.