GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell a joke..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 19:44
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
OK, I'll start (on a topical note)...

What do you call a donkey with three legs?

A wonkey

What do you call a donkey with three legs and one-eye?

A winky-wonky

...I dare someone to do worse =P
Thu 07/10/04 at 19:05
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
A Man was walking down the street with his girlfriend, out pops a genie from nowhere and give them one wish.

The woman asks for big breasts, *click* the dust clears and she has bigger breasts.

The man asks for his d!ck to touch the floor so the genie chopped his legs off.
Thu 07/10/04 at 19:02
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
El Magnífico wrote:
> Thinking about it, its not that funny :S

Youre right.
Thu 07/10/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Bill, Jim, and Scott were at a convention together and were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75 story sky scraper. After a long day of meetings they were shocked to hear that the elevators in their hotel were broken and they would have to climb 75 flights of stairs to get to their room. Bill said to Jim and Scott, let's break the monotony of this unpleasant task by concentrating on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25 flights, and Jim can sing songs for 25 flights, and Scott can tell sad stories the rest of the way. At the 26th floor Bill stopped telling jokes and Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor Jim stopped singing and Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in the car!"

Thinking about it, its not that funny :S
Thu 07/10/04 at 16:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Mr. Alex wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> Q) what's worse than finding a worm in your apple?
> A) finding HALF a worm in your apple.
>
> How about finding half an apple in your worm?

*lol* you may well ask!!
i only just noticed i got deleted!

well, fair enough, it was rather close to the mark i think...
still funny though
Tue 05/10/04 at 17:52
Regular
"0228"
It's simalar to a joke concerning a 12 inch pianist.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:51
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Does know one like my joke??
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:37
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
A bloke walks into a pub with a cat & a flammingo. The cat & flammingo go & sit in the corner, while the bloke gets a round of drinks. They sit there, finish their drinks & get up and leave.
The next day at the same time they all walk in again, but this time the flammingo buys the drinks. Again they sit there chatting, drink their drinks & leave.
The next day they all come in again but this time they are arguing between themselves. The barman over hears some of the conversion in which the man is telling the cat its his round & the cat is saying that he wont buy it.
This goes on for about 10 minutes before the bloke goes to the bar & asks for a round. The barman says to bloke "Hang on isn't it the cats round today? You got the round in on Monday & the flammingo got it yesterday. Surly its the cats turn today?"
The bloke says "Well is actually my fault. The other day I found a magic lamp, I rubbed it, genie popped out & gave me 3 wishes"
The barman says "what did you wish for?"
The bloke says "I wishes I was rich & I had a bird with long legs & a tight pu*sy!"
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Indeed"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Q) what's worse than finding a worm in your apple?
> A) finding HALF a worm in your apple.

How about finding half an apple in your worm?
Mon 04/10/04 at 21:22
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Did you hear about the Scottish drag-queen? He wore trousers...
Mon 04/10/04 at 19:45
Regular
"0228"
Azul wrote:
> Disgraceful.
> Consider yourself reporterd, you low life!

The irony.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.