GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost Recon 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Recon 2'.
Fri 28/01/05 at 22:00
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Picked this up for £20 in (you know if you changed the name to Ghost Secon it would have the initials GS) and so far im in love. I was just expecting it to be a longer GR1 and was quite suprised to find myself shooting in 3rd person. Played a bit of live and the levels are absolutely immence. Especially a trench one which is a snipers dream. Somehow iv'e gone from 1star rank to 5 star in just one game so I think the stats are a bit poo but still brilliant game. Will update when iv'e palyed more single player.
Sun 30/01/05 at 13:04
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
The more I play this on Live the more I fall in love with it, iv'e been playing for about 2 hours straight with the same team and we now have a sort of unspoken formation. Me and another Sniper go through the middle covering our 2 gunners infront whilest a sniper and a rileman watches our backs. Its brilliant.
Sun 30/01/05 at 13:08
Apparently the new Halo 2 maps are great. And there's talk of a 2 on 2 mode.
Sun 30/01/05 at 13:09
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Are they out now?
Sun 30/01/05 at 14:00
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Stars?
>
> Damn, might stick to GR:IT then.

The stats on Island Chunder were awful.

They were reset every week which was just insanely retarded.
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:42
Regular
"8==="
I had my kills stay on there for ages.

Mabye you just kept on dropping off the bottom of the board? Happened to Vex a lot.
Sun 30/01/05 at 17:24
Regular
Nah they probably patched it.

I only played during the first couple of months of the game being out and it only recorded weekly stats.
Wed 02/02/05 at 21:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Seriosuly fun game online - a perfect complement to the hectic pace of Halo 2. You can sit around and have a smoke and a chat, and then go and find people. Sometimes you don't, and it's boring, but you can have quality firefights. The maps are insane - Huge, huge vistas, which are all stunning in their own way - either beautiful, or ravaged and moody, or mysterious, or just plain nice. Except for the bullets and blood. Or just gay, like the Sand Mines.

Lots of players, pretty balanced and of course, tricky as you start.

Only really played it online.

Funfun.
Thu 03/02/05 at 07:06
Regular
I shall venture online with this later today.
Thu 03/02/05 at 07:47
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
You can't handle SandMine its to hardcore for you. Oh and Warzone > All its absolutely brilliant.
Thu 03/02/05 at 12:22
Regular
Is the game better played in 1st or 3rd person online?

Oh and does it still have the stupidly large selection of guns available?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.