GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost Recon 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Recon 2'.
Fri 28/01/05 at 22:00
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Picked this up for £20 in (you know if you changed the name to Ghost Secon it would have the initials GS) and so far im in love. I was just expecting it to be a longer GR1 and was quite suprised to find myself shooting in 3rd person. Played a bit of live and the levels are absolutely immence. Especially a trench one which is a snipers dream. Somehow iv'e gone from 1star rank to 5 star in just one game so I think the stats are a bit poo but still brilliant game. Will update when iv'e palyed more single player.
Fri 04/02/05 at 12:39
Regular
Damn!

You buttheads have made me want this game, probably pick up a copy next time I'm in town.
Fri 04/02/05 at 13:04
Regular
:P

It's really very good. Much better than Rainbow Six IMO (although Lockdown may well change that). Really nice visuals too. It makes for a really refreshing change from the increasingly boring Halo 2.

There are a few bugs that need to be ironed out - like the notorious 'random crashing mode' and the little problem with clean headshots not connecting every now and then.

I love it now. Can't believe I had it sat on my desk, in cellophane, for 2 whole Months!
Fri 04/02/05 at 14:28
ßulle†† wrote:
> satans little helper wrote:
> Am i missing out?
>
> I doubt you'd be very good at it tbh. It requires more skill than
> Halo 2.
>

Heh, that'll spur her on more to kill you. Sibling rivalry at its finest :)
Fri 04/02/05 at 14:29
"An error has occured. Please restart your Xbox.
Fri 04/02/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
ßulle†† wrote:
> satans little helper wrote:
> Am i missing out?
>
> I doubt you'd be very good at it tbh. It requires more skill than
> Halo 2.

I'm getting it.
Fri 04/02/05 at 15:58
Regular
WOTEVAR
Fri 04/02/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Shut it or i'll take mario 64 DSmabob back.
Fri 04/02/05 at 16:06
Regular
NOOOOOOO
Fri 04/02/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Are you nearly finished with it anyway? I thought you were playing it every second of the day.
Fri 04/02/05 at 16:59
Regular
There's lots to do you know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.