GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommend me some rap/Hip hop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 22:34
Regular
I Used to stay with my rock and indie, and a bit of more mainstream stuff like tupac and dre, but i have found my self listening to increasingly more Rap and hip hop to supplement my fine tastes over the last few months. Been listening to a bit of DMX and Ludacris, some of outkast's non hey ya kinda stuff. Basically i like things that flow well and have quality basslines.

can anyone Reccommend me some good artists/tracks?

thanks
Sat 17/07/04 at 22:34
Regular
I Used to stay with my rock and indie, and a bit of more mainstream stuff like tupac and dre, but i have found my self listening to increasingly more Rap and hip hop to supplement my fine tastes over the last few months. Been listening to a bit of DMX and Ludacris, some of outkast's non hey ya kinda stuff. Basically i like things that flow well and have quality basslines.

can anyone Reccommend me some good artists/tracks?

thanks
Sat 17/07/04 at 22:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Get some Babyshambles, purify yourself before the poison flows to far, and the wounds cut too deep.

save yourself.
Sat 17/07/04 at 22:45
Regular
don't worry it will never take over. Jsut a part time deviation for the occasional listen. I'm not gonna bling up or anything and be attacking rude boys with with my 3 tonnes of bling, or suddenly decide that i am infact an albino black man.
Sat 17/07/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Kanye West

Jay-Z

OutKast

D12
Sat 17/07/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Common

KRS-One

Tribe Called Quest

High and Mighty

Basically stay away from G Unit and Nelly and you're all set really.
Sat 17/07/04 at 23:43
Regular
I know most of the artists thats not really a problem. recommend me some albums or particular tracks worth listening to. There is quite a lot of crap on quite a lot of albums, but there are also some absolutely lethal tracks too but they are hard to find if your not a full timer.
Sat 17/07/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Kanye West - The College Dropout

Jay-Z - The Black Album

OutKast - Speakerboxx

Mario Winans - Hurt No More

Twista - Kamikaze

D-12 - D-12 World

Pretty strong songs on all these albums
Sat 17/07/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Jesus Walks - Kanye West
99 Problems - Jay Z
B-Boy Document - High and Mighty
Sound of Da Police - Krs-One
24's - T.I

That's all that's playing on my Zen right now even though i have over 1000 songs
Sun 18/07/04 at 01:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Kanye West - Spaceship
Warren G - Regulate
Jay Z - N#gga what? N#gga Who?
Ice Cube - Hello
Lloyd Banks - Bangers
Keith Murray - Yeah Yeah You Know It
Jay Z - Lucifer
Jay Z - Allure
Roots Manuva - Witness
G-Unit - I smell p#ssy

And the whole of Lloyd Banks - The Hunger For More. I'm telling you it's a damn good album.
Sun 18/07/04 at 01:40
Regular
A few i like at the moment

Terror squad - lean back
Petey pablo - freek-a-leek
Twista - overnight celebrity
jkwon/murphy lee/chingy - still tipsy

older stuff

Young Bloodz - damn
joe - ride wid u
realist - f**k dre
lil jon - get low
Bubba sparks - ugly [great baseline]
50 cent - patiently waiting [great for cruisng]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.