GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Share your culinary masterplans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/05/04 at 13:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm going to Uni in about 3 months, so should probably learn to cook. Yesterday I threatened to make scrambled eggs and this morning, I successfully oversaw the satisfactionary completion of a bowl of piping hot tomato soup complete with side order of cheese sandwich. Tell me how to cook better stuff, otherwise I'll stuff my newly-educated face with grilled cheese and Big Macs until I get Czech neck.

And also, I discovered how to spread butter properly. The secret is to keep the butter on the knife and distribute it equally, not to spread the butter from the bread. I'm a genius!
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:51
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
don't worry; they'll have vending machines
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Light of the world"
Choose from the following and I will try and explain to you -

Spag Bol
Macaroni Cheese
Lasagne
Chinese stir fry's/recipes like chow mein with chicken in black bean sauce
Roast dinners

...you ask i try explain if I know it
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Light of the world"
Ok snuggly,

I am also going to university *hopefully* soon.. but I can cook

Now firsrt thing I will say to you if you aint a widely experienced *ahem* cook,

BUY A GEORGE FORMAN GRILLING MACHINRE - even my boyfriend uses it.

You can cook anything from a friend egg, sausage - burger or to a breast of chicken or loin of pork!

nextly - do you like pasta?
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
1) Buy a book
2) follow the times to the letter.

Seriously, I never thought I could cook, but it's a piece of p!ss really.

Anyhoo, my hungover sunday favorite.

"The Elvis"

Layer: -

Stotty bottom
Square Sausage
1/4pounder
Waffle
Cheese Slice
Fried Egg
Waffle
1/4 Piunder
Top with bacon
Tomoto sauce,
Stotty top.

Eat with knife and fork. Gain a stone in one simple sitting.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:35
Regular
Get a cook book, or search google for healthy eating sites.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm going to Uni in about 3 months, so should probably learn to cook. Yesterday I threatened to make scrambled eggs and this morning, I successfully oversaw the satisfactionary completion of a bowl of piping hot tomato soup complete with side order of cheese sandwich. Tell me how to cook better stuff, otherwise I'll stuff my newly-educated face with grilled cheese and Big Macs until I get Czech neck.

And also, I discovered how to spread butter properly. The secret is to keep the butter on the knife and distribute it equally, not to spread the butter from the bread. I'm a genius!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.