GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Share your culinary masterplans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/05/04 at 13:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm going to Uni in about 3 months, so should probably learn to cook. Yesterday I threatened to make scrambled eggs and this morning, I successfully oversaw the satisfactionary completion of a bowl of piping hot tomato soup complete with side order of cheese sandwich. Tell me how to cook better stuff, otherwise I'll stuff my newly-educated face with grilled cheese and Big Macs until I get Czech neck.

And also, I discovered how to spread butter properly. The secret is to keep the butter on the knife and distribute it equally, not to spread the butter from the bread. I'm a genius!
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm going to Uni in about 3 months, so should probably learn to cook. Yesterday I threatened to make scrambled eggs and this morning, I successfully oversaw the satisfactionary completion of a bowl of piping hot tomato soup complete with side order of cheese sandwich. Tell me how to cook better stuff, otherwise I'll stuff my newly-educated face with grilled cheese and Big Macs until I get Czech neck.

And also, I discovered how to spread butter properly. The secret is to keep the butter on the knife and distribute it equally, not to spread the butter from the bread. I'm a genius!
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:35
Regular
Get a cook book, or search google for healthy eating sites.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
1) Buy a book
2) follow the times to the letter.

Seriously, I never thought I could cook, but it's a piece of p!ss really.

Anyhoo, my hungover sunday favorite.

"The Elvis"

Layer: -

Stotty bottom
Square Sausage
1/4pounder
Waffle
Cheese Slice
Fried Egg
Waffle
1/4 Piunder
Top with bacon
Tomoto sauce,
Stotty top.

Eat with knife and fork. Gain a stone in one simple sitting.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Light of the world"
Ok snuggly,

I am also going to university *hopefully* soon.. but I can cook

Now firsrt thing I will say to you if you aint a widely experienced *ahem* cook,

BUY A GEORGE FORMAN GRILLING MACHINRE - even my boyfriend uses it.

You can cook anything from a friend egg, sausage - burger or to a breast of chicken or loin of pork!

nextly - do you like pasta?
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Light of the world"
Choose from the following and I will try and explain to you -

Spag Bol
Macaroni Cheese
Lasagne
Chinese stir fry's/recipes like chow mein with chicken in black bean sauce
Roast dinners

...you ask i try explain if I know it
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:51
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
don't worry; they'll have vending machines
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:53
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> You can cook anything from a friend egg, sausage - burger or to a
> breast of chicken or loin of pork!

Why would I want to cook a friendly egg?

Yes I like pasta, just gimme some recipes that even someone with no hands could make using his mouth and a head-rod with whisk attachment.
Thu 27/05/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yesterday for lunch I had strawberries, cola and peanuts.
Thu 27/05/04 at 14:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
monkey_man wrote:
> Yesterday for lunch I had strawberries, cola and peanuts.

Why do I believe you? Next it'll be peanut butter smeared on a playing card. And I'm still yet to try Craig's Potato Combo.
Thu 27/05/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Light of the world"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
> You can cook anything from a friend egg, sausage - burger or to a
> breast of chicken or loin of pork!
>
> Why would I want to cook a friendly egg?
>
> Yes I like pasta, just gimme some recipes that even someone with no
> hands could make using his mouth and a head-rod with whisk
> attachment.

OK first thing i ever learnt to make with my mate was simply pasta with a sprinkle of cheese and ham

Do you know how to make pasta?

Anyway this is what I do.

Boil kettle and poor the amount of pasta you need into a BIG pan. Always use the biggest pan you can as the best pasta is made with best pot!

Sprinkle some salt over the dry pasta when its not on heat and a little olive oil.

When boiled pour the water so it covers the pasta entirely leaving atleast an inch over the pasta. To start with put your hob onto about 8 or if it is gas, jus over midway.

It will cook like this for a while and if it starts to bubble and go insane - turn it down.

Meanwhile grate your cheese and cut your ham as you would like it as preparation.

stir the pasta every now and then to prevent sticking and try it as you go along. After about 15/20 minutes your pasta should be done but sometimes more or less... to your own taste

Now it should not be falling apart, it should be soft to taste but also firm - not hard though..

Turn off the heat. Boil some more water and get a colender. Pour the pasta into the colender to drain away water, pour cold water into the pasta to drain away starch - then pour new kettles worth of boiling water to heat.

Pour into a bowl mix in grated cheese that will inevitabally melt and add ham

- Ham and cheese pasta

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.