GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Boooring..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 19:53
Regular
": ("
There doesn't seem to be any new PS2 games worth buying these days. Now that im starting to get bored of PES4 after playing it non-stop for 6 months i've decided to spend my month's pocket money on getting a game for my PS2...but theres nothing worth buying imo.

Midnight Club 3 is the only half-decent game that looks interesting, but im not gonna get it because the only racing game I like is Project Gotham Racing 2. Theres loads of old but good games for the PS2 i've probably not got so I could get a couple of them off of Ebay for cheap.

The only games that I can see myself playing for 6 months non-stop are games like PES4, sport games basically. Basketball, Tennis...maybe even Golf, just a game that doesn't involve a story cause I dont have time for them.

Im no major Basketball fan but I know how to play it so maybe a Basketball game is what I need to replace PES4...

If I were to get a game with a storyline it would have to be a really simple storyline and not involve too many puzzles and I don't like using my brain when playing games so if possible i'd like a game with a simple storyline and simple gameplay.

Anyway, blah blah blah....reccomend me some games, yo.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:37
Regular
But I have a 51" Cinema TV, which makes it all the more scarier.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:27
"period drama"
It's really not, at all.
Now I'm about the biggest pansy ever when it comes to scary stuff. And I didn't get it for ages because I didn't want to get scared.

But now I have ... it's all good. Makes you jump now and then. But you've got a shotgun, and the revenge is all the sweeter.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:14
Regular
[S]but it's scary.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I lost interest years ago.
> GC for me.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:13
"period drama"
Resi 4 for sure.
Excellent story line, and very minimal puzzling. Just shooting the living feck out of everything that moves.

Best game for ages.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:08
Regular
Think I might be heading the same way...I have £80 to spend. I'll ask in the GC forum what all the good games are etc etc
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:06
"period drama"
I lost interest years ago.
GC for me.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:03
Regular
Nah, Ace Combat isn't my type of game unfortunately. I have THUG 2 and Soul Calibur, THUG 2 is a bit crap tbh because it has new elements but them elements aren't fun. Soul Calibur 2 is good, but doesn't last that long.

There hasn't really been any games that interest me for the PS2 this year, which is crazy seeing as we're 4 months in.

I want a PSP.
Fri 22/04/05 at 19:59
"period drama"
Ace Combat
Fri 22/04/05 at 19:58
Regular
"lets go back"
I recently bought Soul Calibur 2 and Tony Hawks Underground 2. And I'm kind of bored with them already. There is only so much an arcade fighter can provide and as for THUG2 goes its just not as good as the others. It seems so stale and un-original even though it has new elements to it. There are no games that really take my fancy at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.