GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Boooring..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 19:53
Regular
": ("
There doesn't seem to be any new PS2 games worth buying these days. Now that im starting to get bored of PES4 after playing it non-stop for 6 months i've decided to spend my month's pocket money on getting a game for my PS2...but theres nothing worth buying imo.

Midnight Club 3 is the only half-decent game that looks interesting, but im not gonna get it because the only racing game I like is Project Gotham Racing 2. Theres loads of old but good games for the PS2 i've probably not got so I could get a couple of them off of Ebay for cheap.

The only games that I can see myself playing for 6 months non-stop are games like PES4, sport games basically. Basketball, Tennis...maybe even Golf, just a game that doesn't involve a story cause I dont have time for them.

Im no major Basketball fan but I know how to play it so maybe a Basketball game is what I need to replace PES4...

If I were to get a game with a storyline it would have to be a really simple storyline and not involve too many puzzles and I don't like using my brain when playing games so if possible i'd like a game with a simple storyline and simple gameplay.

Anyway, blah blah blah....reccomend me some games, yo.
Sat 23/04/05 at 18:11
"period drama"
You've forced me to it:
Stridiot.
Sat 23/04/05 at 10:31
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Gran Turismo 4.
Sat 23/04/05 at 08:46
Regular
Nah I just had a look at some of the Cube games avaliable and theres not alot that interest me, most of them are Mario and RPGs which aren't what I like.

I might get Metal Gear Solid 3 if I can get it off of Ebay for £20, then i'll try and get NBA Live 2005 for around £20. That should keep me busy for a little while, if not, suicide is the only option left.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:52
"period drama"
Cuddly pink box ...

... Resi 4 ...

Hmmm ...
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:36
Regular
"Bicycle"
Buy NBA Street Vol. 3.

Yar. Then decide if you want to join the muffin-men with their cuddly pink box...
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:23
Regular
Used GC's £40 from GS. Best move I ever made.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:19
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Buy a Gamecube. Buy Resident Evil 4.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:57
Regular
I just remembered Gamecube are going for about £30 on Ebay, but a new console might not be what I need. Maybe I just need to look at the games i've missed, like Metal Gear Solid 3 maybe...
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:44
"period drama"
Stridman wrote:
> But I have a 51" Cinema TV, which makes it all the more scarier.

And your revenge even sweeter.

Seriously ... there's no reason not to buy it.
I love it.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh i got the opposite problem, too many games to play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.