GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Israel/Palestine"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was doing a media topic in Sociology during the week about the conflict between Israel and Palestine.

Answering honestly who do you think is the 'worse' side and who started the conflict and what is it about?
Thu 19/02/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Lindgren wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> Er, like who? Go back in history and pretty much every nation, in
> some
> form, has had a pop at empire building and land grabbing. In fact if
> it's the nation I'm thinking you're hinting at then it's a pretty
> poor example.
>
> You want a good example then look no further than good old
> England....
>
> Good example of what? England are one of the biggest landgrabbing
> nations I can think of.

What do you mean "good example of what"? Didn't you answer that? Besides I said.
Thu 19/02/04 at 09:51
Regular
Theres also the Devolution issue.
England are taking away the rights of the welsh people saying that it is too small and pointless to be a country and have its own parliament. 10 years from now there will be no Wales, would this count as England wanting more territory?
But in a less violent manner?
Wed 18/02/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Belldandy wrote:
> Er, like who? Go back in history and pretty much every nation, in some
> form, has had a pop at empire building and land grabbing. In fact if
> it's the nation I'm thinking you're hinting at then it's a pretty
> poor example.
>
> You want a good example then look no further than good old
> England....

Good example of what? England are one of the biggest landgrabbing nations I can think of.
Wed 18/02/04 at 18:56
"Darkness, always"
As far as I can say, if the EU suddenly declared that Most of England now actually belonged to, say, the French, and much of the country was rezoned "New France", with the entire English population forced to move to Newcastle Upon Tyne, I'd be strapping dynamite to my chest and blowing myself up in the first "New French" restaurant I walked into, taking as many of the people who had stolen my home as possible in the process.
Tue 17/02/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Okay, the Tokelau. A quick google - for I know stuff all about them - reveals that what you refer to as the Tokelau were a product of the Tokelau wars in the 18th century.

See? http://www.lonelyplanet.com/destinations /pacific/tokelau/history.htm

Next.
Tue 17/02/04 at 13:01
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> Vatican City

In other words the sucessor state after the Roman Empire that tried to control all of Europe and innitiated the Crusades. Back in the 1300s it was much larger in size and influence but is basically the same state.

And what I meant in my earlier statement was that no peoples are the original inhabitants except a select few possibly in our area of African origin, which they would have taken from wild animals anyway. Even in England there were people here before the Anglo-Saxons, such as Celts and Romano-Britons. They would have been assimilated or destroyed.

Thats why America and Isreal as I said earlier are just more recent examples of a people displacing one a group to replace it with their own.
Tue 17/02/04 at 12:36
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He's already given a next.
Tue 17/02/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Icarus wrote:
> Vatican City

Not directly involved but by proxy, in the past, that place has been involved in a fair few attempts at the equivalent of regime change and similar.

Next.
Mon 16/02/04 at 21:53
Scrap that.

Tokelau, they're rather remote to cause any harm.
Mon 16/02/04 at 21:51
Vatican City

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.