GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Israel/Palestine"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was doing a media topic in Sociology during the week about the conflict between Israel and Palestine.

Answering honestly who do you think is the 'worse' side and who started the conflict and what is it about?
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was doing a media topic in Sociology during the week about the conflict between Israel and Palestine.

Answering honestly who do you think is the 'worse' side and who started the conflict and what is it about?
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Both sides are equally as bad but if it came down to it I'd say that the Palestinians just sneek past the Israeli's because they blatantly target civilians and there is no accountability with the terrorist groups for actions any of them take.

What's it about? Territory and religion.
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just how media can shape people's opinions on thing

My lecturer did a poll and something like 40% didn't know what the conflict was about even though they watched the news regularly.

And many see the Palestinians solely responsible for the conflict.

I think it is wrong to kill innocent civilians on buses etc but they are 'fighting' for a reasonable point.
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
SHEEPY wrote:
who
> started the conflict and what is it about?

The Palestines' homeland was taken without their consent by force during the creation of the state of Israel. Palestine basically now want back what is rightfully theirs.
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Have a gold star
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:43
"period drama"
"Which side do you support?"
Genius.
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Have a gold star

Thank you :P
Sat 14/02/04 at 19:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Both sides have evil b*stards and good guys, just the evil ones are in charge.
Sat 14/02/04 at 20:03
Regular
Always the way huh? S*** always floats to the top!

I'm thinking about doing a volunteering thing - teaching english in palestine for 5 weeks...
Sun 15/02/04 at 16:06
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Ishmael, father of the Arabs is prophesised in Genesis; a book written well over 3000 years ago, as having his hand against every hand and every hand will be against his. Arabs extremists have waged war against Christians, Jews and Hindus. Therefore the one to blame is clear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.