GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"-: All New Special Observe :-"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I think it's done, although I've probably missed something...

Anyway, after lots of work the site is (probably) finally done. It's all new with a lovely new design and lovely new features.

You can upload your own pictures now, they're a few more questions and you can now look at stats of everyone in general...

Most bits won't work very well until a few profiles are submitted and Azul, MSN me if you want the password...

Oh, and the best bit:

www.specialobserve.co.uk

:p
Page:
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I haven't read his latest, just his first two. There might be something about it in Dude, Where's My Country? that I don't know about.

But anyway, the main aim is to stop unnecessary life, which you haven't seemed particularly bothered about on other occassions.
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:15
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Heh I'm just a big contradiction me.
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Laugh away - I do.
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:25
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I agree with TGMBloke and raise you a big toe.
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:31
"I love yo... lamp."
phi11ip wrote:
> I'm gonna go for a bit now. I want to see lots of new profiles waiting
> for me when I get back.
>
> And look closely at the banner, look at that black line going accross
> the middle!

Very clever. But would have been cleverer had A) you included me and B) spelt it Rickoss instead of Rockoss.

But still, very impressive work indeed. I might submit one later when a few others have. I never did one before you see.
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:45
"period drama"
What if someone decides to do someone else's profile for them.
As a 'favour'?

Then, the system falls daHn.
Anywho, I'll go do mine now.
*Does*
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:48
Regular
"cachoo"
Very nice design!
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:50
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Who forked out for the co.uk address? Just wondering because every it was deserves a medal for services to the forums.
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:50
Regular
Hey, that kicks some ass. well done!
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I think I broke it...

Oh well...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.