GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"-: All New Special Observe :-"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I think it's done, although I've probably missed something...

Anyway, after lots of work the site is (probably) finally done. It's all new with a lovely new design and lovely new features.

You can upload your own pictures now, they're a few more questions and you can now look at stats of everyone in general...

Most bits won't work very well until a few profiles are submitted and Azul, MSN me if you want the password...

Oh, and the best bit:

www.specialobserve.co.uk

:p
Page:
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:32
Regular
Yeah same here. My quote never came up.
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm gonna go for a bit now. I want to see lots of new profiles waiting for me when I get back.

And look closely at the banner, look at that black line going accross the middle!
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:35
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Oops, sorry. I was trying to do the profile too fast heh. I also noticed I did "to" instead of "too" at one point. D'oh! Anyway yeh I like his books and Bowling For Columbine (DVD) has a place of pride in my collection heh. My favourite is Stupid White Men. Don't think Dude Where's My Country? Is as good though. Having said that I advise you all to read them anyway heh. I do like Dave Pelzer's books too. They aren't particulary well written but the content is gripping.
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
So you agree with Moore's stance on Iraq?
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hehehehe.

I sense fishing.
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:49
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
He has well argued points and I respect his view points and opinions but frankly I only read them because he is a talented writer not because I agree with what he writes about lol.
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Muh.

Why don't you read a novel instead then?

The point of any book about politics/philosophy/issues etc is to take in what the author is saying about the issues......!
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:53
Regular
"Enchilladas"
My quote came up.
*Sticks tounge out*
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well, I submitted my thingy. But I clicked the option to add a picture afterwards when I didn't mean to. So I just aborted the mission after that.
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I done one too 'guv
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.