GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"-: All New Special Observe :-"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I think it's done, although I've probably missed something...

Anyway, after lots of work the site is (probably) finally done. It's all new with a lovely new design and lovely new features.

You can upload your own pictures now, they're a few more questions and you can now look at stats of everyone in general...

Most bits won't work very well until a few profiles are submitted and Azul, MSN me if you want the password...

Oh, and the best bit:

www.specialobserve.co.uk

:p
Page:
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Flockhart wrote:
> posted the picture i sent you, the negative.

Because that's utterly pointless.
And the file was corrupted, and only half of it showed.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
right why is my profile posted twice, ill keep the one with my email address, and why have you not posted the picture i sent you, the negative.
Thu 04/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
L'Azul wrote:
> Done, sir.
>
> That picture's one of those, "I'l fecking break yer fecking neck
> ya fecker" pictures, if you know what I mean.
> :-D

cheers chief. yeah, although I was absolutely smashed and that was the only face I was capable of pulling :D

cheers again.
Thu 04/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Exactly.

"RahahrhrhAHrh"
Thu 04/03/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
*Grunt*

Borat's beer. Stomp on head if try to take.

*Grunt*
Thu 04/03/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Done, sir.

That picture's one of those, "I'l fecking break yer fecking neck ya fecker" pictures, if you know what I mean.
:-D
Thu 04/03/04 at 17:53
Regular
Phi11ip, Azul.

Could you change my picture to the new one I sent you. the original one is beginning to pish me off. no idea why I sent it in the first place. Mind you, at least I didn't cut my picture out of a catalogue, like English_Bloke :D

Cheers.
Fri 20/02/04 at 15:32
Regular
Hey Darling, nice Mamms .... :D
Tue 17/02/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i had it inverted,so it looked like a negative,but it was too big,i'll try again now i've got the right programs
Tue 17/02/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Notable"
Flockhart wrote:
> it is'nt a good picture

Too True.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.