GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General RPG Thread (Meant to be PS3, b4 Emmie got his mitts all over it)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/07/09 at 11:46
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Some good news for RPG fans who went with the PS3 like myself.

Dragon Age: Origins released Europe on Oct 23 Info
Its more an action/adventure/RPG of the Fable nature from the looks. But you have multiple playing paths which is always good for playability.

White Knight Chronicles released Nov '09 Q&A
More Final Fantasy style'd then DA:O and apparently with great online capabilites so..... much awaited.

Demon's Souls released Oct 6th Info
More action/RPG again but hey, we can't afford to be picky. Game footage looks ok, and previews seems decent. The online aspect seems good, allowing users to pop in and help youat any time if you wish, but this quote troubles me "but we were told that at a certain point in the game--once you've received a particular stone--you can force your way into another player's game and vice versa."

There is also some more info on.....

Final Fantasy 13!!!! Release Date Early 2010
Seems to have a lot more information than when I last looked on the Wiki Page

UPDATE 20/08
Here
A new Tri-Ace game, for PS3! Fans of Lost Odyssey rejoice!

Couple of interesting point here too [LINKhttp://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2009/042209a.html]Linky[/LINK]
Page:
Tue 04/08/09 at 13:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've had FF XI for ages but never installed it because of the cost and some circumstances. At least if it's a console I don't have to consider the requirements, just the X-Box Live w****rs who'll no doubt inhabit the crossover online.
Tue 04/08/09 at 14:38
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Don't forget Nin that FFXI is on 360 too with all the expansions too........

I dunno, in reality I should have gone FF11 being such as huge Final Fantasy fan, but.... I dunno. I don't like a game that punishes you for not playing it consistently.
Tue 04/08/09 at 15:11
Regular
"THFC"
Yea its the Only FF i have not played.

How much is it to play?? £10 a month or something?
Tue 04/08/09 at 15:28
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Along those lines. here

Looks like $12.95 per month for Wndows and 360. And $1.00 for additional content although what this means is beyond me. Dollar per new expansion maybe? :S
Tue 04/08/09 at 15:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It used to be £7 or £8 with an extra £1 on top for every extra character you have.
Yeah I'm aware it's on the 360 but not even FF could get me to buy that machine.
Tue 04/08/09 at 17:11
Regular
"THFC"
I suppose if you play it all the time then it aint that bad. Like people who only play WoW - well £15 a month on games aint too bad if you enjoy it and play it enough. But if you play several games it would get expensive!
Tue 04/08/09 at 17:21
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Aye hence why I chose WOW...... that and the punshment for not playing FF 7 for 24/7.

Meanwhile yet more FF 13 stuff is released. (New screenies on the official site) And GAME have started Pre-Orders
Tue 04/08/09 at 18:08
Regular
"THFC"
I did knot you played WOW Warhunt?

Do you play it much? I would like to get involved but i fear it would consume me.
Tue 04/08/09 at 18:18
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I am rather good at it :D

Been playing it for around 3 years. On and off lately, just got back involved after a 3 month break.

Have two lvl 80 characters which I have invested some time into. It's good for anyone who likes MMORPG's. There is a free trial if you want Emmie.
Tue 04/08/09 at 18:53
Regular
"How Ironic"
I really loved WoW. I used to play along time ago for about 2 months. Can't remember what level i got up to, but it wasn't very high. May get back into it, as it's just the same as paying for something like Xbox live, so yeh, may spend a couple of hours installing WoW onto my ancient computer. Do you play much Warhunt?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.