GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mount fund for the poor and needy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hallo,

Pumpkinist and i are coming up to level 40! But we still have a problemo - Mount money :( I have 10g and i dont nesrly have enough for a mount! So... If you have any unwanted cash, just send it to us :D You know you wanna, we'd do the same for you...

:P

Really though, the mounts are very overpriced. 72g Only if you're honored and another 18g on top of that for training :( Its especially hard to build up the cash for hunetrs like me, what with all the pet food spending and stuff.. Grr it's gonna take me ages.

:(
Fri 06/05/05 at 15:55
Regular
They're having server troubles. Heh. Funny how the time I want to come onto WoW for a few minutes it's down. :)
Fri 06/05/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Just mail it all to him, anyhting that he can't use give to me :D Anything that i cant use give to The orphans of Stormwind.
Fri 06/05/05 at 15:26
Regular
Well I'm going on now, but I have a feeling i won't be able to use half your stuff, what with you being 40+ and all...
Fri 06/05/05 at 15:19
Regular
Need to get back into the real world for a while :p

EDIT: So MSN me ok?
Fri 06/05/05 at 14:56
Regular
I wasn't exactly serious :S

Why are you done with woW anyway?
Fri 06/05/05 at 14:52
Regular
Bullett, MSN me when you're next going onto WoW and i'll come on and give you all my stuff.
Fri 06/05/05 at 14:50
Regular
What's your problem?
Fri 06/05/05 at 10:45
Regular
Creepy wrote:

"I think I honestly asked once as a joke"

Was the bit afterwards when you were moody and wouldn't talk to us a joke too?
Fri 06/05/05 at 10:29
Regular
"360: swfcman"
satans little helper wrote:
Its especially
> hard to build up the cash for hunetrs like me, what with all the pet
> food spending and stuff.. Grr it's gonna take me ages.
>
> :(

Its easy enough to get food for out pets killing other mobs. Even easier if your pet eats fish. The main problem that eats into my cash was going to the AH..which is ridicuously addictive, so much so i refuse to go to IF unless i have to. Also gaining new ablities isnt cheap. However im Lvl 35 now so ive started to save.

Just wish i could put money in the bank so i didnt spend it...
Fri 06/05/05 at 06:28
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> Bullett if you’re going to constantly whine about that you can have
> all my stuff :) I’ve stopped playing WoW for a while (maybe forever)
> anyway. I still find my self trying to loot sleeping hobos though.

I'd hardly call the odd comment once every blue moon 'whining'!

How comes you've stopped playing though? I thought you'd just moved server?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.