GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mount fund for the poor and needy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hallo,

Pumpkinist and i are coming up to level 40! But we still have a problemo - Mount money :( I have 10g and i dont nesrly have enough for a mount! So... If you have any unwanted cash, just send it to us :D You know you wanna, we'd do the same for you...

:P

Really though, the mounts are very overpriced. 72g Only if you're honored and another 18g on top of that for training :( Its especially hard to build up the cash for hunetrs like me, what with all the pet food spending and stuff.. Grr it's gonna take me ages.

:(
Fri 06/05/05 at 00:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've got 15 silver. I'm well good.

Although everyone's logged off now, there's only a few people playing. I'll start again tomorrow.
Fri 06/05/05 at 00:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I remember when I was saving for my mount, I had about 35 g just before I hit level 40, then when I got there, bam, 15 g wiped out buying new abilities, equipment (thanks to the newly acquired Mail armour proficiency) and some brand spanking new bullets for my gun.

I tell you one thing though, from that moment on I only had one goal, to save up enough money for a mount and for the next week or so I excessively grinded my way through six more levels, accumulated masses of loot, did as many quests as I could, went to as many instance zones as possible, anything just to get more money. I actually found that once you set your mind to saving up a ridiculous amount of gold, it’s actually quite easy to save.

I’ll give you tip though, try and find a herb called Wildvine. It’s highly sought after by Alchemists, sells for only 5 bronze each to a vendor, put it in an auction though and you can easily get over 1 g for one. You’ll find them on the Skullsplitter trolls in Strengelthorn, but it’s a very rare drop so be prepared to spend a few hours of rampant killing if you go looking for it.
Thu 05/05/05 at 23:35
Regular
J Nash wrote:
> Eh? Wasn't there a point where you were asking me, grix and some
> others to contribute for your mount?

I think I honestly asked once as a joke, something like "will the guild (special reserve) help pay for my mount?" Because obviously you're not going to. But if I did actually ask and I cant remember, M'eh, sorry.

Bullett if you’re going to constantly whine about that you can have all my stuff :) I’ve stopped playing WoW for a while (maybe forever) anyway. I still find my self trying to loot sleeping hobos though.
Thu 05/05/05 at 22:42
"Majestic"
I bet you'll never get it anyway, probably just a con. Its not like you can demand a refund for 'virtual goods' if it becomes lost in the 'virtual post' now, is it?
Thu 05/05/05 at 22:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm not buying it with real cash.

I had 35g, spent a bit recently, back down to 30g.

Nearly level 41 now.

Bah.
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:16
"period drama"
The true test of your WoW geekiness.
Whether you'll spend real money to get some more fake money.
Thu 05/05/05 at 17:44
"Majestic"
[URL]http://www.gdoz.com/product_info.php?currency=GBP&products_id=140[/URL]

Tenner, and you're in business.
Thu 05/05/05 at 17:44
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> I saved. No one likes a begger.

I'll have that 30 silver back then.
Thu 05/05/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
J Nash wrote:
> Eh? Wasn't there a point where you were asking me, grix and some
> others to contribute for your mount?

Ahahahahahahahaa. Clamped.
Thu 05/05/05 at 17:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have about 3G, I spent about 20G getting my engineering up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.