GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: San Andreas"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Is now available!!!! I've heard about a pirate version being circulated around. Ages before its release. And unlike the pirate version of Halflife 2, it apparently works quite well.

I'll post a review if I get my grubby mits on a copy.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Oh, and it's going to be a full year before the games release, so if the game is available to download somewhere in whatever shape or form, It's going to be very rough around the edges.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Rough, yes, but available. I mean, it's obviously going to be from Hooky Street, but it'll be a valuable preview for if and when I buy the real thing.

And it should be released on PC- the 5 other GTA's were.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Half Life 2 has been pirated. It's not good quality, with a few bugs,
> but it's there. Apparently one level involves you getting chased by
> big blue sperms.

Yeah... I know... Except for the giant sperm.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:38
"Darkness, always"
It'll quite clearly be a hacked version of Vice City with some modding work done to it, and other dumb stuff to make people think they have something amazing when all they have is toss.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:39
Regular
"That's right!"
Is this thread a joke? Seriously? To think that the game is even past the early stages of development is one thing, to THINK that you have a working PC version?

SR need to clense these forums of stupid people.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm not an idiot, I know people who have been playing it. And I'm getting it quite soon as well. Just a matter of remembering to give a mate two disks to copy it onto.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:43
Regular
"That's right!"
You... I...

I'm off to smash my head into a photocopier for a few hours. It may help get rid of the stupidity that has somehow infected me, just by clicking on this ultimately stupid thread.

Anyone want to join me?
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:43
"Darkness, always"
what a disgusting waste of perfectly good blank media.
Wed 10/12/03 at 17:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Der Nazi wrote:
> And it should be released on PC- the 5 other GTA's were.

Indeed, but it's not been confirmed, in fact it's not even got a proper name yet, nor is there any news on the game other than "It'll be released next year". But if it's true, and your freind really does have the game (in early form) you couldn't get him to copy me Half-Life 3 and Doom 4 could you?
Wed 10/12/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
You know I'm starting to get slightly skeptical that this exists as there is still no evidence of it on eMule. I'd be interested to know what you are getting though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.