GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: San Andreas"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Is now available!!!! I've heard about a pirate version being circulated around. Ages before its release. And unlike the pirate version of Halflife 2, it apparently works quite well.

I'll post a review if I get my grubby mits on a copy.
Tue 09/12/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/ modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1

Found this one. Rumours and fractured evidence, but interesting nonetheless.
Tue 09/12/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Judging by the release date and the fact that the PS2 version comes first I doubt very much that the game is complete and that whatever you are being offered it isn't san andreas.
Tue 09/12/03 at 23:02
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
yeah, it's heroin . . . in data form.

DON'T DO DRUGS !
Wed 10/12/03 at 07:55
Regular
If you genuinely are getting hold of San Andreas, whaty's the point? Look what happened to Half Life 2. Piracy just makes it all sh*tty for the rest of us.

You do know it's probably going to be some kind of hack of Vice City with different textures or somethin'.

Or it could be one big mofo of a virus.

Stay away. You know it's the right thing to do.
Wed 10/12/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
If you believe this for even a nano-second, your a total fool. End of story.
Wed 10/12/03 at 14:00
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
In the same way that if you believed the Halo or Half life 2 leak you'd be a fool?
Wed 10/12/03 at 15:16
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
yeah buy they've been in developement for ageeeeeeeees.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> In the same way that if you believed the Halo or Half life 2 leak
> you'd be a fool?

Half Life 2 has been pirated. It's not good quality, with a few bugs, but it's there. Apparently one level involves you getting chased by big blue sperms.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:00
Regular
Heh...it's kind of good news...I mean if you want to get involved and take the risk then go ahead. Dunno if it's true but oh well.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just a couple of points, I was under the impression that GTA: San Andreas (or GTA: V which is it's proper working title) hasn't actually been confirmed for PC yet, in fact thus far the PS2 is the only platform that the game will be released on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.