GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Cyber Sunday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/10/06 at 12:37
Regular
"..."
Final Card:-

Champion Of Champions Match
WWE Championship or World Heavyweight Championship or ECW World Championship
John Cena vs. King Booker vs. Big Show

DX vs. Edge & Randy Orton
Eric Bischoff, Jonathan Coachman or Mr. McMahon to referee the match.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro or Carlito or Shelton Benjamin

World Tag Team Championship Match
Spirit Squad vs. Ric Flair & Sgt. Slaughter or “Rowdy” Roddy Piper or Dusty Rhodes

Umaga vs. Chris Benoit or The Sandman or Kane

Women's Championship Tournament Final
No Disqualification or Diva Lumberjacks or Submission Match
Lita vs. Mickie James
Tue 07/11/06 at 18:13
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
"I won't accept it! I deny all knowledge!"

The prestige part was a reference to your precious WWE, which was once called the WWF(before you were born), and before that, the WWWF.

I take nothing seriously, you misinterpret the tone: I laugh at people like you on a daily basis, and it makes me feel good, toodles.
Tue 07/11/06 at 18:02
Regular
It's cute the way you take it so seriously. Don't throw a tantrum, I never actually implied that I knew more about wrestling than you. As for all this prestige and history talk, go back to whatever low budget channel you came from then take a step into the real world.
Tue 07/11/06 at 17:55
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Alfonse wrote:
> You people just aren't the audience WWE caters for.

Yeah, thats right, for the following reasons:

1. I am a Professional Wrestling fan, and actually have respect for the history, traditions and prestige that come hand in hand with the business.
2. I'm not entertained by banal and facile storylines.
3. I have a brain.

Do yourself a favour, take a step back from your own ego and realise that there are people that know so much more about the Pro Wrestling business than you. If you were truly a fan, you'd shut up and learn something about it.
Tue 07/11/06 at 17:47
Regular
You people just aren't the audience WWE caters for.
Tue 07/11/06 at 17:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Except he's not tired of wrestling at all, he's tired of the crap WWE calls wres......sorry "sports entertainment" (was funny JR almost calling it professional wrestling at Cyber Sunday and then cutting himself off and calling it sports entertainment)
Tue 07/11/06 at 17:30
Regular
Well you've been watching wrestling for a long time it would seem that you would have gotten tired of it by now if you really thought it was this rubbish.

I really don't think you deserve a great sport such as wrestling in your life. Burn in hell you cynic :)
Mon 06/11/06 at 22:02
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I sincerely doubt it, as my opinion of you is rather low especially with responses such as "you don't have to watch it"

So if you watch a football match and think it's terrible, am I entitled to give that childish answer to you?
Mon 06/11/06 at 21:38
Regular
Shooby wrote:
> You don't understand, which is a toned down version of :
> "YOU ARE AN IDIOT"

Maybe a bit more than you think ;)
Mon 06/11/06 at 21:36
Regular
Well I'm a bit out of it but there's no reason to insult me.
Mon 06/11/06 at 21:30
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
You don't understand, which is a toned down version of :
"YOU ARE AN IDIOT"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.