GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Cyber Sunday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/10/06 at 12:37
Regular
"..."
Final Card:-

Champion Of Champions Match
WWE Championship or World Heavyweight Championship or ECW World Championship
John Cena vs. King Booker vs. Big Show

DX vs. Edge & Randy Orton
Eric Bischoff, Jonathan Coachman or Mr. McMahon to referee the match.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro or Carlito or Shelton Benjamin

World Tag Team Championship Match
Spirit Squad vs. Ric Flair & Sgt. Slaughter or “Rowdy” Roddy Piper or Dusty Rhodes

Umaga vs. Chris Benoit or The Sandman or Kane

Women's Championship Tournament Final
No Disqualification or Diva Lumberjacks or Submission Match
Lita vs. Mickie James
Wed 08/11/06 at 19:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong Man wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> well, as is becoming evident: WWE for stories.... RoH, TNA,
> japan, etc for pro wrestling. it all has its place.
>
> Apart from the fact that the stroylines suck Jimmy in the WWE
> too.

that`s as maybe, but that`s not the point. they may be a bit poor at present, but it`s still the fed for story based programs.
Wed 08/11/06 at 18:29
Regular
Oh well, I'm going to watch Cyber Sunday tonight then annoy Shooby by telling him how great it was tommorow. Seriously, tv is trash these days. Some people who post here need to accept that and learn to enjoy it.
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:26
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> well, as is becoming evident: WWE for stories.... RoH, TNA,
> japan, etc for pro wrestling. it all has its place.

Apart from the fact that the stroylines suck Jimmy in the WWE too.
Wed 08/11/06 at 01:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Except he's not tired of wrestling at all, he's tired of the crap
> WWE calls wres......sorry "sports entertainment" (was
> funny JR almost calling it professional wrestling at Cyber
> Sunday and then cutting himself off and calling it sports
> entertainment)

yeah, i caught that and it managed to raise a wry smile and make my heart sink a little both at once.

well, as is becoming evident: WWE for stories.... RoH, TNA, japan, etc for pro wrestling. it all has its place.
Wed 08/11/06 at 01:27
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Alfonse wrote:
> People like me? Dare I take that as an insult....
>
> I hear stories about people like you commiting suicide on the
> news everyday. It gives me a warm gooey feeling on the insides.
> :)

you do? i must`ve missed the story on the great TNA fan lemmingfest of '06...

this has largely desceneded into an area not worth salvaging, but i have to point out that saying anyone is too "high maintainence" for WWE highlights what a lowest-common-denominator program is has become.

and i`m afraid i have to side with shooby about respect for the history and traditions of the business. even if a lot of it IS getting whizzed all over by WWE, without it`s history, you wouldn`t be watching them do so.
Tue 07/11/06 at 20:38
Regular
I don't claim to know everything about wrestling. Grow up.

Seriously, you're a bit too high maintenance to be watching WWE, go back to your TNA.
Tue 07/11/06 at 18:55
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
See? You dont know something that happened only a year and a half ago! WWE and Spike TV("the low budget channel") reached a mutual agreement to discontinue showing Raw on the channel. It is largely accepted that Spike ended the deal(or at least initiated talks about terminating the contract), and instead decided to show TNA and UFC instead of Raw, in an attempt to show Vinnie that their show wasn't welcome on the Spike network.
Word.
Tue 07/11/06 at 18:19
Regular
Shooby wrote:
> And even more for ya: "low budget" channel = the same
> channel Raw used to be on. OH MY

Emphasise the "used to" instead of the "Oh my", it will make you sound smarter. Toodles.
Tue 07/11/06 at 18:18
Regular
People like me? Dare I take that as an insult....

I hear stories about people like you commiting suicide on the news everyday. It gives me a warm gooey feeling on the insides. :)
Tue 07/11/06 at 18:17
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
And even more for ya: "low budget" channel = the same channel Raw used to be on. OH MY

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.