GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pre-Party Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
I always tend to hang around here before I go to a party, I think it relaxes me.

Anyway I'm not going to go on about "OMG OMG wot shud I wear", you dont care and nor do I. No. I wanted to know if other people wait until 5 minutes before going out to get dressed to go out (if that makes sense)

I'm not here naked like Djerrud is, just wearing my household attire (stuff not worthy of gracing the outside world).

Also, how many units of alcohol does it take the average person to get drunk? I have a bottle of rum (white rum, not old man rum) and 4 breezers (I hear you laugh, pfft, getting drunk on lager makes me feel sick).

Also I may be getting 'friendly' with my ladyfriend I was with last night and dont want my breath smelling like a brewery.

So, entertain me until half 7, please.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:09
"I love yo... lamp."
Cocaine does make you hallucinate in largish doses.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:09
Regular
"SOUP!"
You only live once, why not do drugs?

I'm only against BAD stuff like acid, heroin and crack.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:08
Regular
"That's right!"
Drugs affect different people in different ways. I've heard of MANY people who've been hit by weed the same way as me. A little, and I was fine, too much and I would be out of it for hours.

Never tried anything more than weed, though my mates have done coke and, despite the cost, prefer it over weed any day. But still prefer drink. Drink is cheaper, doesn't affect you in such a bad way, and if you can HANDLE it, well, you're gold.

I can handle it now, so I'm OK. Never get violent, never annoy people, never fall over and cry and how everyone hates me. I wish half the people in the country could do the same thing...
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Mattribute wrote:
> That's because you're crazy col.
>
> And are you sure you wasn't high, Kyz?

Who's crazycol.Anyway what does fasion matter it's only some stupid clothing that lots of people wear.You are not lots of people you are you not some person who wears something just cus it's the fasion
Regular
"SOUP!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Enjoy this time while you can, people, when you get too old you'll be
> stuck in pubs paying £4 for a bottle of Bud, with music so loud
> you can't talk to each other, and some guy with dog breath trying to
> tell you about the good old days.

Lol, sounds like my dad.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:06
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> "to be honest mojojojo I can't see the difference"
>
> You can have a few drinks and be OK. You can have ONE large
> bucket/boat/bong and end up thinking your name is "Bob"
> whilst trying to perform brain surgery on yourself.

I've smoked a hell of a lot of green in my lifetime and can say, hand on heart, nothing like that has ever happened to me.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
So what if EVERYONE did drugs? i'd like to see the stats then...
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:05
Regular
anyway - I'm ruining the party spirit
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:04
Regular
"That's right!"
"to be honest mojojojo I can't see the difference"

You can have a few drinks and be OK. You can have ONE large bucket/boat/bong and end up thinking your name is "Bob" whilst trying to perform brain surgery on yourself.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:04
Regular
Mattribute wrote:
> How often does drink cause you to hallucinate, become paranoid or
> even kill you, compared with drugs? (lets see how many stats I can
> get out of that one)

erm, how often does cocaine make you hallucinate?

and drink can easily kill, someone I know had their stomach pumped in hospital a few years back. and drink can make people turn aggressive - hence riot police in most city centres at weekend.

I think that's worse than paranoia

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.